The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I’m pointing out that you seem to still believe it or you wouldn’t defend it so vociferously since its origin was literally you missing all of the context around the posts

Did I say anything that specifically pointed to me still believing it? And/or defending it? 

or was I simply rehashing an event from a previous moment seeing as how you didn’t recall? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure, but it’s not about one specific being. All the movies so far have been about one specific being. 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly my move means for days now because it makes no damn sense. 

my invest is returned “monster” or “not monster” 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly that means and I have been unable to determine it. I have asked questions but didn’t get anything that explains it. 

Well a monster is probably an actual super natural monster, big brain.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure, but it’s not about one specific being. All the movies so far have been about one specific being. 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly my move means for days now because it makes no damn sense. 

my invest is returned “monster” or “not monster” 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly that means and I have been unable to determine it. I have asked questions but didn’t get anything that explains it. 

could be simply "scum" or "not scum"

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

"You roast the panther"

<eat heartily. check the insides to see if theres anything hidden inside now that its cooked up. also, check the panther eyes for anything of importance>

@The Orca

Just meat

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

<eat some panther meat

Tastes like chicken 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<if anyone else besides forge, squire, or pickle tries to eat, shoo them away and dont let them>

@The Orca

Roger

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orcaorca <search the panther digestive system for my appendage.  If found add to inventory >

You find your hand and out it back on

12 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

<I’ll follow you to the jungle room. Even tho I died there once.>

@The Orca

You enter the room

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <sit down with malftron, forge and others to eat some panther>

Panther roast...which there is nacho cheese, hotdogs, rum, probably some popcorn and burgers as well in the bowling alley but lol

Interactive moves end in 8 min 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So how does that relate to the game? 

Why would I know?  How would it relate to the game if the distinction is singular or plural?

Catch people lying about being X when they’re Y, or scum are all monsters but some Town are monsters (or some variation of that), or there is a recruitment for monsters or non-monsters?

Why do I need to explain fundamental concepts to you?