The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Dome said:

can you explain this part again?

Read the quotes.  His explanations already don’t make sense, and I’m sure this one will not make sense either.  You read them in real time yesterday and were weeping for society.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Hmmm interesting. 

I remember saying something along the lines of it not being a bad choice to try and kill you if he did but I don’t ever remember anything about saying he definitely tried to kill you. 

keep spinning swaggypoo

You didn’t disagree that MWil tried to kill me, despite there being no indication beyond my word that he did so, which is an indication of knowledge.  It’s called a slip.  You didn’t include a “but IF” you just said “but.”

yeah i think they could both be scum, just not aligned.

swag getting all this info from thread and scumchat collective moves. 

he's going down so might as well claim a ridiculous OP role and out another scum faction while you die.

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<pick up pistols> @The Orca

You have found an alignment sensor

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

<checking the room for any weapons or torture tools - axe, shotguns, hammer, etc>

You look around for weapons or tools and all you can find is a box next to the door

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<check to make sure that there are no wires or anything connected to the paining...I am a man with a family now, afterall...before ensuring nothing is connected turn the painting around and investigate item located behind it> 

The item you find at the back of the painting is a motion sensor

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I protect @ET80 and become his bodyguard>

@The Orca

You stand ready

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

lol

how lucky of me....

couldn't you have given me a clue on 1-100, or jazz?

I don't get to pick the rules or have the ability to give you clues.  I have 3 choices for games.  RPS, 1-100, hangman.  Can't repeat until all are used once.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You didn’t disagree that MWil tried to kill me, despite there being no indication beyond my word that he did so, which is an indication of knowledge.  It’s called a slip.  

[Insert any example of any time that someone didn't disagree with you when all they had was your word to go on], you never disagreed with me, despite there being no indication beyond my word that I am being honest, which is an indication of knowledge. It's called a slip.

That's not a slip. But we'll file it away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You responded in a factual manner, not a hypothetical manner.  But out of all of that, that is what you take exception with?  You don’t want to read, so you recall some excuse that collapses on its own weight immediately?

Did I? I literally said something to the affect of “but you’re scum so why would it matter?” 

and now you’re attempting to utilize that in a manner to spin things. 

Just now, Dome said:

[Insert any example of any time that someone didn't disagree with you when all they had was your word to go on], you never disagreed with me, despite there being no indication beyond my word that I am being honest, which is an indication of knowledge. It's called a slip.

That's not a slip. But we'll file it away.

Read what he said.  He responded directly to it, and accepted as fact what I said, implying knowledge.  He didn’t say “but if MWil tried to kill,” he immediately assumed that were true with no thread reason to do so other than I said it.