The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Malfatron said:

do it now then.

otherwise, i am not listening to you

Nah, I think Dome was right about you now.  It’s not reasonably explainable for you to act as you have done so far, especially when I told you the information is already out there and you’re not going to put in the effort to solve it.  That’s not how you’re Town game works.  If people who I think are Town want me to claim, I certainly will though!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

matts come over to where I am and push on this wall where the painting hung

No I am in the dungeon and I am going nowhere. Just a thought: I would assume paranoid cop would fit perfectly in this game. So I almost thinking lynching TKN would be a better D1 play. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No I am in the dungeon and I am going nowhere. Just a thought: I would assume paranoid cop would fit perfectly in this game. So I almost thinking lynching TKN would be a better D1 play. 

Malfatron went from “protect swag”, to this result is beyond questioning, role claim or die, super fast.  Sounds how Malf acts as Town.  Can’t really explain his D1 end and D2 start rationally.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nah, I think Dome was right about you now.  It’s not reasonably explainable for you to act as you have done so far, especially when I told you the information is already out there and you’re not going to put in the effort to solve it.  That’s not how you’re Town game works.  If people who I think are Town want me to claim, I certainly will though!

its not on me to scour the thread of someone who just got a guilty report on them 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

With 95% of this thread being useless interaction votes, youll be hard pressed to find many people wanting to reread. Hell, I am barely reading it once. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

do it now then.

otherwise, i am not listening to you

And that’s not even your position.  Your position is here.  Unless you claim now, I’m not going to listen to you at any point, regardless of how reasonable or believable it is.

You’re locking yourself in here.  I do it too when I’m scum.  You commit early and hard to a position to have the tide shift moment, or to stubbornly stay put.

You know I’m not going to run into the thread and claim immediately regardless, and you’re giving yourself a means of avoiding it entirely.