The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Idk man their votes are up to them. Right now we have two confirmed scum. You and Jason. Cheese was confirmed and he got lynched. He's not coming back from that 

Squire is jigsaw and idk if that means he's scum or not. I'm not decided yet about him but I'm trying to stick with what we know 

Except you 3 conveniently voted almost in lockstep together to avoid voting Swag for days. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except you never got a result because you’re making it up. 

Lol 

Now you're just flailing.  I have no reason to lie in these games, and certainly not over something like this. There's no value for me in picking a side here, and I certainly don't need to make a move like that in my position. Nor would it be logical for me to do so

Edited by Forge
Typo

Just now, Forge said:

Lol 

Now you're just flailing.  I have no reason to lie in these games, and certainly not over something like this. There's no value for me in picking a side here, and I certainly don't need to make a move like that in my position. Not would it be logical for me to do so

I fully agree it wouldn’t be. And I’m telling you that is literally what you are doing. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except you 3 conveniently voted almost in lockstep together to avoid voting Swag for days. 

I was skeptical of whicker at first but he was proven correct

I actually voted swag yesterday but then decided to go cheese because cheese was 100% scum 

Just now, N4L said:

I was skeptical of whicker at first but he was proven correct

I actually voted swag yesterday but then decided to go cheese because cheese was 100% scum 

Then I switched to you after swag was killed because why not 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count

5 Cheese- Slappy, Forge, N4l, Counselor, Squire, ET

4 Touch- Bantle, Cheese, Whicker, N4L

1 KSJ- Swag

1 llama- Ww

All votes for Swag have been wiped out!!!

Everyone has met their requirements for today!!!

Night is in 45 min

Interactive moves are cut off as well

I take it you “forgot” about that vote? 

bantle cheese & n4l on my line again. 

so that means that not only was I aligned with Swag (which I will say I was the main push on getting it where it needed to be) who tried to kill me, but that also means that bantle, cheese and N4l have been trying to get me lynched since d1. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Forgot that part didn’t ya 

Nothing I said was false. I was on swag early then decided to go cheese 

Then whicker earned my trust with the swag death proving he's legit. He said go touch and I was like 'sure' 

That literally was my post 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

As soon as I had reason to, absolutely. 

now Jason and cheese have been confirmed as scum. There’s not a chance in hell you aren’t aligned with them. 

And what reasons were these? I never understood