Packers RB Jamaal Williams stretchered off field after hit to head

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean his head was pretty low.

You could see the angle of approach wasn't super perpendicular, he was trying to let up with the head as it was nearly parallel at the point of contact. The Sendejo hit on Maddox on the other hand Sendejo clearly lowered the head and tried to blow up the packers receiver, just friendly fired Maddox instead.

Just now, Danger said:

You could see the angle of approach wasn't super perpendicular, he was trying to let up with the head as it was nearly parallel at the point of contact. The Sendejo hit on Maddox on the other hand Sendejo clearly lowered the head and tried to blow up the packers receiver, just friendly fired Maddox instead.

I disagree. It was a late hit, helmet to helmet, twice in 1 game. Maybe he needs to take a seat and reevaluate his technique.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I disagree. It was a late hit, helmet to helmet, twice in 1 game. Maybe he needs to take a seat and reevaluate his technique.

It wasn't with intent, and that was clear.  There's a clear and stark difference shown with the angle of attack on Barnett and Sendejo's hits. 

I did miss the first drive, so if anyone has a copy of the video with sound it'd be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

It wasn't with intent, and that was clear.  There's a clear and stark difference shown with the angle of attack on Barnett and Sendejo's hits. 

I did miss the first drive, so if anyone has a copy of the video with sound it'd be appreciated. 

I dont think that's clear at all especially when it was AFTER the whistle. He had more than enough time to just not hit him at all 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I dont think that's clear at all especially when it was AFTER the whistle. He had more than enough time to just not hit him at all 

Like I said. I want to see a version with sound ideally so that I can make a proper judgment for myself if it was avoidable rather than just going on emotionally charged hearsay.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Perhaps but there was still helmet to hemlet contact and again the collision was all together unnecessary to begin with.

He is reckless, doesnt obey the rules, is a danger to other players right now 

there helmets grazed eachother slightly after initial contact. If you have a problem with that, then maybe football is not the sport for you, perhaps Basketball.

• Like 3