Packers RB Jamaal Williams stretchered off field after hit to head

RaidersAreOne

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Don't disagree with that. You do need to be smart and pick when to be physical though. There is more to football than hitting, nothing more annoying than watching a defender throw a shoulder and watch the offensive player bounce off and pick up yards.

That’s what separates Kam Chancellor from Brandon Meriweather (that...and being good at football). Kam’s hits were usually clean, Meriweather’s not so much. 

So how do you feel about the play? I didn’t read through the whole thread. Flag, fine, suspension worthy?

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

That’s what separates Kam Chancellor from Brandon Meriweather (that...and being good at football). Kam’s hits were usually clean, Meriweather’s not so much. 

So how do you feel about the play? I didn’t read through the whole thread. Flag, fine, suspension worthy?

Not suspension worthy, he was flagged and I'm okay with that and whatever fine that comes with it but I think someone needs to tell him it wasn't a smart play and he should use that going forward. Not because a player was hurt but because there is a high percentage chance that someone will be hurt on a hit like that and it could easily be his teammate.

15 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Seeing some Packers fans pounding their chest about "justice" after defending Clay for a decade is hilarious to me. But I'll stop there. 

The only time Packers fans were upset about a flag for Clay was the roughing the passer penalty against MN.  I always thought he was a prima donna so I didn't shed a lot of tears when he signed with LA.