Week 4 Non-Vikings Games

SemperFeist

6 hours ago, whitehops said:

i guess it just sat with me wrong that the injured player was referred to as "some guy" and instead was wondered how much damage sendejo inflicted. at least show some remorse for the victim.

I'll help VD out a bit....

"Did Sendajo end former 4th round pick out of Pitt Avonte Maddox's (who was born 3/31/1996) career tonight?"

Now have a good Friday.....

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Rodgers forced a throw in the red zone, and throws an interception to lose the game. 

It’ll be fun listening to all the takes about how bad he is, the attacks on his personal life, and how he should be benched for Tim Boyle. 

*facepalm*

You get lambasted (good word) if you deserve it and are the main reason an otherwise contending team is held back from their full potential. Rodgers is proven to be great though so...   

A lot different than what you’re implying.  No one is going to bark off at Aaron Rodgers -__-  

The situations are far different and not comparable at all to other QBs who struggle very often (with even great weapons around them) after being in the league for close to a decade. The fact that this is so clearly what you’re hinting at with that statement makes it even more hilarious.  

Seriously man, I could take this as you attempting to get a rise out of certain users who are indeed guilty of “lambasting” but at least Cousins deserves it.

That ball from Rodgers hit that man right in the hands/in the numbers. He would catch criticism and shaky takes from fans if he over threw his receiver with an uncatchable ball or completely threw into a crowd of opposite colored uniforms  Hahahah. 

That was a good one. Comparing the Rodgers and Cousins dynamic is upsetting and embarrassing as a forum browser. And makes zero sense tbh.  Support Cousins if you wish but comments like that could tarnish whatever valid comments you may make in the future.  And people will just skip right over them. Maybe not. If they are as outrageous as this.

As for last night’s game, I didn’t get to see it but I did watch the highlights.  I saw Rodgers look like himself again. Their defense isn’t as great as they were made out to be and that cost them. They’ve improved, but last night was no indication of changing the tide on that side of the ball. 

Rodgers made terrific throws and throws I dream about someone in purple making before I die. Hopefully. At no point was I worried about Rodgers losing the game for Green Bay like I always am with my team.  

Did his no. 1 receiver go down too. So by the end of the game he was working with Scantling, Allison and bunch of 4s? And without a good offensive lineman? Was that before the game or during?

Either way, it must be nice as a GB fan to know that even when your offense is a bit crippled and depleted to the bones, you still have a shot because your QB can make plays and lead a team with intelligent decisions during crucial moments. He can’t help it if a perfectly placed ball is dropped by a WR. 

Good win for Philly but it is only 4 games and GB came out of it 3-1 heading to Dallas.  They are still in a good position.  I personally have them making a deep run in the playoffs but they’ll (like all teams) will have a hiccup here and there. Eagles record also doesn’t do justice for how good they are imo.  

Edited by Torchezim
  • Like 1