Craig Hoffman is calling for Colt Gruden to start vs the Patriots

turtle28

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

It also doesn't help when the people who coach him don't have much knowledge as well. Or shall I say the ability to pass their knowledge to Haskins so he can be at his best. In college he had knowledgeable people putting him in the best situations to succeed. That's not happening here. 

Again, Gruden and O’Connell did it with Josh Johnson last year, they can do it with Haskins too.

4 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I doubt Colt is physically ready and Haskins isn't mentally ready and Keenum .. is Keenum w/ bad foot. What a mess.

Keenum can't execute either. Not a good situation. I was prepared for this, my expectations were low at QB this year, very low. Redskins homers on twitter were  excited about Keenum, thought he was an upgrade over Kirk. Haha 😂  idiots!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2911ca2c3c7bc97394eb

43 minutes ago, taylor made said:

It would be smart if Gruden was intentionally playing coy with the media not knowing who the QB is. But we all know he is really clueless who the QB is. Sigh

We all know it's going to be Colt. It was always going to be Colt if he was healthy. He was going to start the year if he was healthy. Jay is comfortable with Colt, he knows what he's going to get with Colt. 

The only way Jay wasn't eventually turn to colt is if Case had us at 2-2 or better right now.

Archived