Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

yeah, he claimed the character that tk3 is, and tk3 countered.

But tk3 spent the whole day arguing with me and wanting to waste a lynch, as you can see by the VC, so if I'm dead and you're out of leads, there are worse people to kill than him.

• Like 1

@rackcs stood in his castle, looking outward into the night. He knew his time was coming to an end.

"We know your crimes, and we intend to bring you to justice!" yelled the soldiers from outside.

He looked down at the Capricorn Holy Stone, still inert.

"I cannot lose here... please," he thought.

Just then, Capricorn responded.

"I have traveled my way back from the abyss, release me, Dycedarg," the voice said.

Dycedarg Beoulve, Lucavi-aligned, jumped from the window to greet the soldiers below, transforming into Adramelk during the descent.

Adrammelech-SW.gif

"I know I will lose to you heroes here," Adramelk admitted, "But my blood will pave the way for the Angel of Death."

True to Adramelk's prediction, he was defeated by the team after a bloody battle. With Dycedarg dead and Ramza branded a heretic, the long and noble Beoulve line is coming to an end. But are the Lucavi?

Night moves due 9:30 PM. If I receive a PM from everyone I'll proceed early.

Autopsy:

You are Dycedarg Beoulve. You are Lucavi-aligned: The Lucavi must have a vote majority.

Dycedarg.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• 1-shot Poison: Target player dies the night AFTER the night being targeted. Target player is informed of the poison, and can be saved by being protected.
  • Lucavi Transformation: Only one player on your faction may use a Lucavi Transformation each night. Use the Capricorn Holy Stone to transform into Adramelk to kill a target player. During this night, you cannot use items and any items effects you have already in play are negated during the night.
  • HIDDEN: .
    6̮̦̝̥͇͕̈́́́͊̎̂̿̑̐͟8̶̞̳̤̙̭̘̖̆̿̏͂̕͡7̵̡̠̯͙̫̍͐̽̈̇̇̚4̶̢̱̲̫̘̥͉̦̍͗͊͂͡7͕̲͖͇͖́́͑́͛̈̇̚̚̚4̷̡̡̩̩̻̤̐̆͊̈́́̏̕7̢̟͎͓̖̈́̄͐̋͋̔̂̽̄̃ 0̖͕͉̝̳̱̜͔̖̋͐̐̋̉̄͢7̵̱͚̯̭̹͉̖͌̊̎̑͒͋̋͜͜͞3̴̣̮͇̟̜̞̌́̈̒̋̽̋̚3̶̢̢̰̻͇̹̜̀̐́̆͌͘͟ͅͅa̵̧̢̼͖̯̖̥̋̃̆́̕͢͟͝2̨̢̧̫̪̮̤̳̄̀̿̊̊͡f̸̛̟̹̻̤̼̊̾̾̊͂͊̕2̶̡̺̮͕̠̑͒́͂́̀̏͠f̸̡̛̙͇͕̖͓̀̊͛̔̌ 6̴̡̮͕̞̇͌̆̊̒̚͜͢͡͡ͅ4̴̠͈̼͈͇͍̪͍̋̾͛̀̎͗̎͐̀6̵̛͙̻̱̪̃́̐̚͟f̢̨̡̜̥͈͉͎͇̫̂̊͂̀̀̀̈6̛͍̲̘̝̲̅́̐̆̓́͠3̧̳͍͇͌̿̇͞͠ͅ7̧̨̟͉̞̟̩̃̔͛̓̀̽͠3̬̰̭̮̹̘̩̹̙͈͒̏͋̓̒͝2̛͍̞̦̯͔̖͖̼͖̒͌̋̈́̓͐͝e̻͈̤͕̥̮̝̼̽͋̽̒̿̋͟͞͞͠6̷̹͕̫̤̊̋̄̾͆̋̀͟͞ 7̸̨̡͔̣͔̹͋̍͋́̇6̴̦͉͈̞̜͚͓́̿̅͐̇͠f͉͕͈͚̜̓͋͆͒̀́̿̏̚͝6̴̺̞͇̦͓̑͌̒̽͛ͅf̴̙͙̥̯̤̎̽̇͌̉̓͗̕̚͞6̫͇͚̯̫̼̉̑̀̔͊̈͛̚̕̕7̷̨͇̜̭̥̑̓̀̆͒̎ 6̡͎̼͚̣͉͇̱͖̓̃̒͊̿͆͝ͅc̴̛͓̘̯͓̖̘͓̜͑͐̓̽̑͢͡6̻̗̜̣͈̞̈̈́͐̂̑͋̀͜͢5̛̫̥̯̙͇̲̄͆͛̋̅̚2̶͎̹̙͚͎̱̠̘̓̈́̚͘͠ͅẽ̸̩̺̻̠̭͈̞̼͗̇̓́̌̀ 6̱̪̯͚͕̞̘͉͐̌̾̔̈3̴͎̞̭̥̣̀͆̀͗͒͗͑͘͜͠͝6̤̟̠͖̱̖̏̍̇̋̋̎f̣̙̱͓̗̼̈̒̅́̑͗͝6̢̡͈͓͓͕̭͉͆̃̈́̿̈́̕͠ḑ̸̦̣̝̣̐͊͑͋͘2̷̨̧̨̬͇͈̤̂̌͒͟͡͠͞͝f̨̤̼͉̣̼̻͕̠̅̐̆̂͊̓̅͘ͅ6̴̡̤̙̥̘͓̰̎̀́̀̕͜͝4̡̨̘̥̘̤̩̜̜̊͗̈̃͊͛̓ 6̱͇̯̫̲́̇̎̎̑̊͐̏̀̕͢f̷̗̦̺̹̀̑́̂̑̈́͢͞6̡̮̙̟̰͎̆̎̂̿̄̓̋́3͙̞̻̠̼̣̓͛͆̈́̇͌͡7̸̛̛̝͓̰̱͕͕͕̐̒́̒͠5̨̛̠̣̻͚̠͎̯͔̻̊̀̒̀̉6̶̢̧̛̠̪̲̹̓̉̔̒́d̡̪͈̩̞̯͌͊̀̿̾́̓̚6̷͇͕̣̹͉̩̊̅͋̓̐͘5̨͍̹̲̗̯͔͐͊̓̈́́́̋̊̄̀ 6̛̭͇̬̫̮͖͗̄̑̔̏̂̃͠e̵͉̥̦͓̞̓̃̃̅͋̊̚͟͞͞7̼̭͖̝͍̹̗̮́̀̅͂̈͞4̡̨̩̠͉̉̓̌̅͒͞2͇͇̬̬̜̓͒͑̊̾͑̈́̌̒̌͢͟f̡̬͚̖̗͈̰̱͎͚̈̃͐̽͑́6̶̭͇̞̗͖̖̹̈́̃̾̚͡4̷̫̪̯̜̞̳̌̋̊͛̉́̈̊̆̈́͟2̴̛̼̮͍̟͙̗̿͆̽͐̊̄͜f̶̼̗͉̝́̃̌̈́͟͟͞3̶̢̻̜̠̟̑̒̉̉͊̓̚1̴̢̳̬̟̳͍̰͕͓͆̀̈̔̕ 5̨͈̹̮̪̅̃̐͒̿͗̕̚5̛͍̫̲̺̺̅̇̎̀̒͆3̵̢̢̟͔̳̩̦̲͍̭͗͑̎̓̐̓̾̾̂̕5̟̗̺̥̤̩̙̊̉̿̆͋͋́̋͢͡3̶̧̛͙̳͖̠̭̰̰̞̋̾̊͢͡5̢̺̙͓̥̥͓͔͚̄̈͂̽̒̐̒̋͜͡7̶̫͈̼̼͔͇̻͈̉̈̆̓̏̊̄̚͢͝7̧̟̰̗͖̒͒͋̂̍̍̓̓̕͝5̴͇͇̜͙͔̗͖͍̅̓́̋̆̓̓̚̕͜͡8̸̢̭̮͔̤̻̘̆̆͗̆̃̽̚̚͠͡ 6̷̧̮̮͇̮̎̏̒͑̊9̢̢̼̰̳͊̐͂͊̀̎̔5̷̢̛̪̠̈́̾̋̂͜ͅ5̷̧̨̨̛̣͚͖͙̰̪̲͒͌́͑͂͐͌͝7̤͖̹̺̮̈̇̂͆͢͠1̵̗͉̥͚̹͇̮̟́̔͐̓̾͋̽͒̚̕5̼͎̠͉̘̗͙̦̩͍̊̋̈̕͞4̴̡̱̩͈̦͔̃͋̔̓̃͠ͅ4̷̨̗̺̗̟̹̥̬̺͕́̽̐͑͝ḃ̶͇̖̘̝͔̥̼̰͚͍͌̑̉͛̐̚͘͠6̷͎̰͍̺͙͋́̍̿̌́5̴̼̳̣͉̮̗̮͖̹̈́̔̾̑̀͢͡3̢͉̖̗͙͎̰͙̆͒̐̓̋͂̉̂́̀͟ 4̷̛̹̥̜̫͍̼͑̓̚͜͠6̨̛͇̱͚͈̰͍̞̥͚̔̉͒͂͐̈́̏d̴̤̖͓̥̦̠͂́̓̔͞6̴̧̱̲̟͖͉̹̬̀̋̔̔͜͢͝1̨̢̜̼̜̫̱̞̬̲͂̇̈͊̚7̧̻͔͇̞̬̞͓͖̂̓̈͗͑͆̀̈́̎͠ͅ 3̢̘̣̻̦̺͋̿̓̎͑͘4̷̢̡̛͇͇̯̖̯͖̲̅͌̈̆8̷͚̳̘̓̑̓̃͒̾̕̚͟͢͠͞4͈̳̝͖̘̼͈͂́̎͛̈́6̸̩͉̯̬̞͛̅̏̔̾̉͘ͅ4̻͈̝͍̞͈̲͍̠̉̅̌̾̀͂͒͊͟͠2̘̙͙̹̞͗͌̔̅͆͘͞͠ͅ6̟̤͔͔̒̆̈̈̊͒̅̀̆͞ͅ3̻̯͉̖̬̆̈̍̂̽͐͟4̧̭̰̰̦̯͖͌̂̈̌̀̾͋͢͝ 7̴̢̰͍̰̻̣̖̔͂͊̑̀̆̌̒͆̉͢6͚̗̹̖͖̹̍̆̈́͘͜͠5̷̱͉̘̜̻͔̺͗̉̉̑͊͘͟͞4̡̡͇͈̮̻̩̘̇̾̏̇͘̕͟͠ͅ8̻͉͕̜̦͕̈́̐̀́̋̐͛̀ͅ3̶̱̙̜̪̦̬̮̜͆͛͑̽͡͝2̸͎̙̭͖̜̤̫͎͒̈́̋̑͐̑̐̾͜7̢̧͖̬̬̋̈͋̿̎͢͝͞1̡̘̪̭͓̰̼̮͎͉̎̎͑͌̉̈̍̔̚͘4̵͉̣͓͎̝̔̈̔͌̂̅̚ 4̤͇͔̤̠̱̇̽̀̊̒3̧̺̝̬̲̆͒̾̓̂͢͟7̵̡̢̫͎̻͓̓͊̑̈̓͋͐̓̕͡5̩̤̮̠͖̟̊̆͂̿̊7̷̨̢͓̬̟̘͔͊̐͋͊͢͡6̶̣̦̟͚̟͚̅͐͛̎̒́͝ ė̷̝̦͚̪̙̼̈̉̀́̒4̢͕̥̳͉̲̳̥̘̈́̇̾́͘̕4̨̪̠̱͚̉͑͂̂͢͠5̸̢̩̻̩̳̊͆̊͑̓̉̽̆͘͠ 8̶͚͓͖̺̒̈̂͛̿͗̚͜5̢̨̨̡͇̖̟̬̙̯̆̀̌̉̂̈͂̆͝8̡̝͓͈͓̬͗̾̄̀͟͢͡5̛̮̜͕͉̑̆̈̒̿́͘͘͠ͅ9̺͇͉̖͉̜͙̾̓́͌́̕7̢̲̣̗̭͓̅̅̈̽͋͂͝͠ 5͉͈̠͙͈̹́̍̆̎̄̂͟͢5̴̘̺̲̲͕̙̤͒́̌͒͌͟͢͠1̦̪̙̦̩͉̞͍̩̎̓̉͆̇͑̍5̨̦̱̩̻̙͈́̃͋̓͛̌̏͢͢͡ͅ 8̶̞͓̲͇͇͕̻̹̐̈́̾͋̽͜ͅ7͖͍̘̞̤͙͙̇̅͆̉̀͘4̢̰̜͖̳͕̯͉̠̯̋̈̆͐̆̽̓͊̑͞4̸͉͇̼͍̪̯͚̼̏̆̂̚̚̕͜͞͡ę̵̛̛̹̰̞̞̑̾̿͐͢3̸̝̠̞̹̦̗͂̔͑͋̅͆̚͡ 4̷̗͎̼͇̟̄͒͒́̃̈́́͝͞3̪̯̱͕̜̪̱̭͂͌͌̈́̿̏͡͝1̸̫͙̦̻͓̱͖̰͓̒̃̉̋̎̋͂̐6̠̲̗̺̝͑̀̑̿͂̀̈͑8̸̝̝̘͚̊̈́͛̽̂̓͗͜ 6̢͍͚͈͎̗͖͛̉̄͛̋̓̀͘͟͝͞ͅ4̴̢͎̮̺̲̗̏̓̄̏̾͘ͅ4̢͍̱̰̑̏͐̑̀̊̚͢4̶̦͙̯͇̀̾́̍͢͡7̵̞̲̪̖̌̽͌̊̊̈̒̈̾͂͢ 7̵̢̢͙͚͈̼͛̓͐̿̔͂̚2̴͎̗͉̝͚̱̙̂̓̉̍̈̀͢͜͞ͅf̧̱̼̪̞̙̼̭̩̩͆̍̔̎̂ 6̴̡̢̣̲̦̝̙͓̯̈̍̀̉͐̏̒͑͞5̵̨̧̞̠̪̞̦͍̥̌͋̓̃͋͟͠6̶̡̬̞̻͖̭͂̅̈́͋͘͡͝ͅ 4̛͈͎̙̭̟͉̎͂̾̐́͝6̻͍͓̮̟̅̀͌͊̆̆̇̀͜͢͟͠9̸̡̪̥̻̺̘̟̮̗͊̂̅̅̌̆̌̍͝7̴̟͙̩̗̳̳̏̔͗̀̀4̷̛͇̫̘̹̖̫̊̌͆̇̐̊̑̓̓͢ 3̛͚̝̰̼̝̹͓͔͆̏̔͗̉̅́̕f̴̡̨̛͔̩̼̳̘͇̲͖̅̓̎̿̊̃̽̅̎7̝̼̳̠̓̓͒̈̓͘͢͞ͅ5̷̩̘͈̼͔̰̠͎̯͋̀̆͘̕͝7̶̨̨̻̖̟̻͇͓́́̉͛̿̌́̽͟͝3͔͚̹̻̭̫̫͐̓͊̊͛͢͢͝7̷͖͖̲̫͖̱̯̲̍́̀̂͌͐̎̅̑͜͞ͅ 0̷̟͓̗̲̓̍̅̃̈͜3̦͉̹̪̼̣̻̊͒̽͌̎̇͐̚d̜̘̟̮̻͙̲̎̽̉́͘͞7̸̣͎̗͚͕͇͉̗̜̮̏̃͑͂͑͌̍̒͞͡3̨̳̟̻̙̣̦͂͊̾͑́͡͝6̡̢̡̧̼̳̠͇̗̑̓́̾͌̑̌̅ͅ8̛͖͇̘̠̣͉͊͐̈́̃͞6̸̭͉̪͙̦͔̘̉̍̇́̑͜͝1̣̦̰̞̺͚͎̲̫̠̑̀́͒̐̍͂͒̈́̈ 7͙͇̣̮͕̉̋̀̑̾͆̏̈͘2̨̛̗̳̮̝̘͔̳͗̍̑̑̋̆̊͢͠͠6̸̧͎͔̹̲̖̞͙̺͍̾̃̑̎͌̒̽̚͝9̷̫̼̟̪͍̩͉̯̰̖̂̄̐́̓͝͡͝͡6̸͔̬̙̲̱̳̉̊̓͒͛͢͜ͅͅe͔̝̭̰̦̒̽͛̔̑͌̕͟͢͜͝͝6̢͉͓͎̖̣̦̏̈̎̌̈́̓͂̈͢͝͞ͅ7̻͔̟̺͇̟̺͔̏͗̔̈́̓̀̿͞͝͡ͅ

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Samurai!

Samurai1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Nightly Watcher: Target a player and receive a report on all players who visited that player during the night.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• Shield: Passive item that protects the wearer from a single nightly attack.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@rackcs stood in his castle, looking outward into the night. He knew his time was coming to an end.

"We know your crimes, and we intend to bring you to justice!" yelled the soldiers from outside.

He looked down at the Capricorn Holy Stone, still inert.

"I cannot lose here... please," he thought.

Just then, Capricorn responded.

"I have traveled my way back from the abyss, release me, Dycedarg," the voice said.

Dycedarg Beoulve, Lucavi-aligned, jumped from the window to greet the soldiers below, transforming into Adramelk during the descent.

Adrammelech-SW.gif

"I know I will lose to you heroes here," Adramelk admitted, "But my blood will pave the way for the Angel of Death."

True to Adramelk's prediction, he was defeated by the team after a bloody battle. With Dycedarg dead and Ramza branded a heretic, the long and noble Beoulve line is coming to an end. But are the Lucavi?

Autopsy:

Hide contents

You are Dycedarg Beoulve. You are Lucavi-aligned: The Lucavi must have a vote majority.

Dycedarg.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• 1-shot Poison: Target player dies the night AFTER the night being targeted. Target player is informed of the poison, and can be saved by being protected.
  • Lucavi Transformation: Only one player on your faction may use a Lucavi Transformation each night. Use the Capricorn Holy Stone to transform into Adramelk to kill a target player. During this night, you cannot use items and any items effects you have already in play are negated during the night.
  • HIDDEN: .
    6̮̦̝̥͇͕̈́́́͊̎̂̿̑̐͟8̶̞̳̤̙̭̘̖̆̿̏͂̕͡7̵̡̠̯͙̫̍͐̽̈̇̇̚4̶̢̱̲̫̘̥͉̦̍͗͊͂͡7͕̲͖͇͖́́͑́͛̈̇̚̚̚4̷̡̡̩̩̻̤̐̆͊̈́́̏̕7̢̟͎͓̖̈́̄͐̋͋̔̂̽̄̃ 0̖͕͉̝̳̱̜͔̖̋͐̐̋̉̄͢7̵̱͚̯̭̹͉̖͌̊̎̑͒͋̋͜͜͞3̴̣̮͇̟̜̞̌́̈̒̋̽̋̚3̶̢̢̰̻͇̹̜̀̐́̆͌͘͟ͅͅa̵̧̢̼͖̯̖̥̋̃̆́̕͢͟͝2̨̢̧̫̪̮̤̳̄̀̿̊̊͡f̸̛̟̹̻̤̼̊̾̾̊͂͊̕2̶̡̺̮͕̠̑͒́͂́̀̏͠f̸̡̛̙͇͕̖͓̀̊͛̔̌ 6̴̡̮͕̞̇͌̆̊̒̚͜͢͡͡ͅ4̴̠͈̼͈͇͍̪͍̋̾͛̀̎͗̎͐̀6̵̛͙̻̱̪̃́̐̚͟f̢̨̡̜̥͈͉͎͇̫̂̊͂̀̀̀̈6̛͍̲̘̝̲̅́̐̆̓́͠3̧̳͍͇͌̿̇͞͠ͅ7̧̨̟͉̞̟̩̃̔͛̓̀̽͠3̬̰̭̮̹̘̩̹̙͈͒̏͋̓̒͝2̛͍̞̦̯͔̖͖̼͖̒͌̋̈́̓͐͝e̻͈̤͕̥̮̝̼̽͋̽̒̿̋͟͞͞͠6̷̹͕̫̤̊̋̄̾͆̋̀͟͞ 7̸̨̡͔̣͔̹͋̍͋́̇6̴̦͉͈̞̜͚͓́̿̅͐̇͠f͉͕͈͚̜̓͋͆͒̀́̿̏̚͝6̴̺̞͇̦͓̑͌̒̽͛ͅf̴̙͙̥̯̤̎̽̇͌̉̓͗̕̚͞6̫͇͚̯̫̼̉̑̀̔͊̈͛̚̕̕7̷̨͇̜̭̥̑̓̀̆͒̎ 6̡͎̼͚̣͉͇̱͖̓̃̒͊̿͆͝ͅc̴̛͓̘̯͓̖̘͓̜͑͐̓̽̑͢͡6̻̗̜̣͈̞̈̈́͐̂̑͋̀͜͢5̛̫̥̯̙͇̲̄͆͛̋̅̚2̶͎̹̙͚͎̱̠̘̓̈́̚͘͠ͅẽ̸̩̺̻̠̭͈̞̼͗̇̓́̌̀ 6̱̪̯͚͕̞̘͉͐̌̾̔̈3̴͎̞̭̥̣̀͆̀͗͒͗͑͘͜͠͝6̤̟̠͖̱̖̏̍̇̋̋̎f̣̙̱͓̗̼̈̒̅́̑͗͝6̢̡͈͓͓͕̭͉͆̃̈́̿̈́̕͠ḑ̸̦̣̝̣̐͊͑͋͘2̷̨̧̨̬͇͈̤̂̌͒͟͡͠͞͝f̨̤̼͉̣̼̻͕̠̅̐̆̂͊̓̅͘ͅ6̴̡̤̙̥̘͓̰̎̀́̀̕͜͝4̡̨̘̥̘̤̩̜̜̊͗̈̃͊͛̓ 6̱͇̯̫̲́̇̎̎̑̊͐̏̀̕͢f̷̗̦̺̹̀̑́̂̑̈́͢͞6̡̮̙̟̰͎̆̎̂̿̄̓̋́3͙̞̻̠̼̣̓͛͆̈́̇͌͡7̸̛̛̝͓̰̱͕͕͕̐̒́̒͠5̨̛̠̣̻͚̠͎̯͔̻̊̀̒̀̉6̶̢̧̛̠̪̲̹̓̉̔̒́d̡̪͈̩̞̯͌͊̀̿̾́̓̚6̷͇͕̣̹͉̩̊̅͋̓̐͘5̨͍̹̲̗̯͔͐͊̓̈́́́̋̊̄̀ 6̛̭͇̬̫̮͖͗̄̑̔̏̂̃͠e̵͉̥̦͓̞̓̃̃̅͋̊̚͟͞͞7̼̭͖̝͍̹̗̮́̀̅͂̈͞4̡̨̩̠͉̉̓̌̅͒͞2͇͇̬̬̜̓͒͑̊̾͑̈́̌̒̌͢͟f̡̬͚̖̗͈̰̱͎͚̈̃͐̽͑́6̶̭͇̞̗͖̖̹̈́̃̾̚͡4̷̫̪̯̜̞̳̌̋̊͛̉́̈̊̆̈́͟2̴̛̼̮͍̟͙̗̿͆̽͐̊̄͜f̶̼̗͉̝́̃̌̈́͟͟͞3̶̢̻̜̠̟̑̒̉̉͊̓̚1̴̢̳̬̟̳͍̰͕͓͆̀̈̔̕ 5̨͈̹̮̪̅̃̐͒̿͗̕̚5̛͍̫̲̺̺̅̇̎̀̒͆3̵̢̢̟͔̳̩̦̲͍̭͗͑̎̓̐̓̾̾̂̕5̟̗̺̥̤̩̙̊̉̿̆͋͋́̋͢͡3̶̧̛͙̳͖̠̭̰̰̞̋̾̊͢͡5̢̺̙͓̥̥͓͔͚̄̈͂̽̒̐̒̋͜͡7̶̫͈̼̼͔͇̻͈̉̈̆̓̏̊̄̚͢͝7̧̟̰̗͖̒͒͋̂̍̍̓̓̕͝5̴͇͇̜͙͔̗͖͍̅̓́̋̆̓̓̚̕͜͡8̸̢̭̮͔̤̻̘̆̆͗̆̃̽̚̚͠͡ 6̷̧̮̮͇̮̎̏̒͑̊9̢̢̼̰̳͊̐͂͊̀̎̔5̷̢̛̪̠̈́̾̋̂͜ͅ5̷̧̨̨̛̣͚͖͙̰̪̲͒͌́͑͂͐͌͝7̤͖̹̺̮̈̇̂͆͢͠1̵̗͉̥͚̹͇̮̟́̔͐̓̾͋̽͒̚̕5̼͎̠͉̘̗͙̦̩͍̊̋̈̕͞4̴̡̱̩͈̦͔̃͋̔̓̃͠ͅ4̷̨̗̺̗̟̹̥̬̺͕́̽̐͑͝ḃ̶͇̖̘̝͔̥̼̰͚͍͌̑̉͛̐̚͘͠6̷͎̰͍̺͙͋́̍̿̌́5̴̼̳̣͉̮̗̮͖̹̈́̔̾̑̀͢͡3̢͉̖̗͙͎̰͙̆͒̐̓̋͂̉̂́̀͟ 4̷̛̹̥̜̫͍̼͑̓̚͜͠6̨̛͇̱͚͈̰͍̞̥͚̔̉͒͂͐̈́̏d̴̤̖͓̥̦̠͂́̓̔͞6̴̧̱̲̟͖͉̹̬̀̋̔̔͜͢͝1̨̢̜̼̜̫̱̞̬̲͂̇̈͊̚7̧̻͔͇̞̬̞͓͖̂̓̈͗͑͆̀̈́̎͠ͅ 3̢̘̣̻̦̺͋̿̓̎͑͘4̷̢̡̛͇͇̯̖̯͖̲̅͌̈̆8̷͚̳̘̓̑̓̃͒̾̕̚͟͢͠͞4͈̳̝͖̘̼͈͂́̎͛̈́6̸̩͉̯̬̞͛̅̏̔̾̉͘ͅ4̻͈̝͍̞͈̲͍̠̉̅̌̾̀͂͒͊͟͠2̘̙͙̹̞͗͌̔̅͆͘͞͠ͅ6̟̤͔͔̒̆̈̈̊͒̅̀̆͞ͅ3̻̯͉̖̬̆̈̍̂̽͐͟4̧̭̰̰̦̯͖͌̂̈̌̀̾͋͢͝ 7̴̢̰͍̰̻̣̖̔͂͊̑̀̆̌̒͆̉͢6͚̗̹̖͖̹̍̆̈́͘͜͠5̷̱͉̘̜̻͔̺͗̉̉̑͊͘͟͞4̡̡͇͈̮̻̩̘̇̾̏̇͘̕͟͠ͅ8̻͉͕̜̦͕̈́̐̀́̋̐͛̀ͅ3̶̱̙̜̪̦̬̮̜͆͛͑̽͡͝2̸͎̙̭͖̜̤̫͎͒̈́̋̑͐̑̐̾͜7̢̧͖̬̬̋̈͋̿̎͢͝͞1̡̘̪̭͓̰̼̮͎͉̎̎͑͌̉̈̍̔̚͘4̵͉̣͓͎̝̔̈̔͌̂̅̚ 4̤͇͔̤̠̱̇̽̀̊̒3̧̺̝̬̲̆͒̾̓̂͢͟7̵̡̢̫͎̻͓̓͊̑̈̓͋͐̓̕͡5̩̤̮̠͖̟̊̆͂̿̊7̷̨̢͓̬̟̘͔͊̐͋͊͢͡6̶̣̦̟͚̟͚̅͐͛̎̒́͝ ė̷̝̦͚̪̙̼̈̉̀́̒4̢͕̥̳͉̲̳̥̘̈́̇̾́͘̕4̨̪̠̱͚̉͑͂̂͢͠5̸̢̩̻̩̳̊͆̊͑̓̉̽̆͘͠ 8̶͚͓͖̺̒̈̂͛̿͗̚͜5̢̨̨̡͇̖̟̬̙̯̆̀̌̉̂̈͂̆͝8̡̝͓͈͓̬͗̾̄̀͟͢͡5̛̮̜͕͉̑̆̈̒̿́͘͘͠ͅ9̺͇͉̖͉̜͙̾̓́͌́̕7̢̲̣̗̭͓̅̅̈̽͋͂͝͠ 5͉͈̠͙͈̹́̍̆̎̄̂͟͢5̴̘̺̲̲͕̙̤͒́̌͒͌͟͢͠1̦̪̙̦̩͉̞͍̩̎̓̉͆̇͑̍5̨̦̱̩̻̙͈́̃͋̓͛̌̏͢͢͡ͅ 8̶̞͓̲͇͇͕̻̹̐̈́̾͋̽͜ͅ7͖͍̘̞̤͙͙̇̅͆̉̀͘4̢̰̜͖̳͕̯͉̠̯̋̈̆͐̆̽̓͊̑͞4̸͉͇̼͍̪̯͚̼̏̆̂̚̚̕͜͞͡ę̵̛̛̹̰̞̞̑̾̿͐͢3̸̝̠̞̹̦̗͂̔͑͋̅͆̚͡ 4̷̗͎̼͇̟̄͒͒́̃̈́́͝͞3̪̯̱͕̜̪̱̭͂͌͌̈́̿̏͡͝1̸̫͙̦̻͓̱͖̰͓̒̃̉̋̎̋͂̐6̠̲̗̺̝͑̀̑̿͂̀̈͑8̸̝̝̘͚̊̈́͛̽̂̓͗͜ 6̢͍͚͈͎̗͖͛̉̄͛̋̓̀͘͟͝͞ͅ4̴̢͎̮̺̲̗̏̓̄̏̾͘ͅ4̢͍̱̰̑̏͐̑̀̊̚͢4̶̦͙̯͇̀̾́̍͢͡7̵̞̲̪̖̌̽͌̊̊̈̒̈̾͂͢ 7̵̢̢͙͚͈̼͛̓͐̿̔͂̚2̴͎̗͉̝͚̱̙̂̓̉̍̈̀͢͜͞ͅf̧̱̼̪̞̙̼̭̩̩͆̍̔̎̂ 6̴̡̢̣̲̦̝̙͓̯̈̍̀̉͐̏̒͑͞5̵̨̧̞̠̪̞̦͍̥̌͋̓̃͋͟͠6̶̡̬̞̻͖̭͂̅̈́͋͘͡͝ͅ 4̛͈͎̙̭̟͉̎͂̾̐́͝6̻͍͓̮̟̅̀͌͊̆̆̇̀͜͢͟͠9̸̡̪̥̻̺̘̟̮̗͊̂̅̅̌̆̌̍͝7̴̟͙̩̗̳̳̏̔͗̀̀4̷̛͇̫̘̹̖̫̊̌͆̇̐̊̑̓̓͢ 3̛͚̝̰̼̝̹͓͔͆̏̔͗̉̅́̕f̴̡̨̛͔̩̼̳̘͇̲͖̅̓̎̿̊̃̽̅̎7̝̼̳̠̓̓͒̈̓͘͢͞ͅ5̷̩̘͈̼͔̰̠͎̯͋̀̆͘̕͝7̶̨̨̻̖̟̻͇͓́́̉͛̿̌́̽͟͝3͔͚̹̻̭̫̫͐̓͊̊͛͢͢͝7̷͖͖̲̫͖̱̯̲̍́̀̂͌͐̎̅̑͜͞ͅ 0̷̟͓̗̲̓̍̅̃̈͜3̦͉̹̪̼̣̻̊͒̽͌̎̇͐̚d̜̘̟̮̻͙̲̎̽̉́͘͞7̸̣͎̗͚͕͇͉̗̜̮̏̃͑͂͑͌̍̒͞͡3̨̳̟̻̙̣̦͂͊̾͑́͡͝6̡̢̡̧̼̳̠͇̗̑̓́̾͌̑̌̅ͅ8̛͖͇̘̠̣͉͊͐̈́̃͞6̸̭͉̪͙̦͔̘̉̍̇́̑͜͝1̣̦̰̞̺͚͎̲̫̠̑̀́͒̐̍͂͒̈́̈ 7͙͇̣̮͕̉̋̀̑̾͆̏̈͘2̨̛̗̳̮̝̘͔̳͗̍̑̑̋̆̊͢͠͠6̸̧͎͔̹̲̖̞͙̺͍̾̃̑̎͌̒̽̚͝9̷̫̼̟̪͍̩͉̯̰̖̂̄̐́̓͝͡͝͡6̸͔̬̙̲̱̳̉̊̓͒͛͢͜ͅͅe͔̝̭̰̦̒̽͛̔̑͌̕͟͢͜͝͝6̢͉͓͎̖̣̦̏̈̎̌̈́̓͂̈͢͝͞ͅ7̻͔̟̺͇̟̺͔̏͗̔̈́̓̀̿͞͝͡ͅ

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Samurai!

Samurai1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Nightly Watcher: Target a player and receive a report on all players who visited that player during the night.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• Shield: Passive item that protects the wearer from a single nightly attack.

@Forge

Translation? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge

Translation? 

Angel of Death is Ajora. He is the leader of the Lucavi - basically a Jesus like figure in religion who is worshiped by the common folk / every day citizen.  However, turns out he's a bad guy. Ramza is fighting his way through the Lucavi, who control the church (since it's a church that worships Ajora and thinks he's a good guy), and in the story, brands Ramza a heretic in order to discredit him and attempt to stop him.