Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Tk3 said:

The incomprehensible part came from you going from zero to 60 that I somehow am deadest on MWil and therefore am coasting because I am indy, while there is zero basis for that.

If you really wanted to make that specific argument, you would be better suited to say that I have been lazy and just sticking to a tunnel of Squire

But I'm more concerned about how you got there than the actual result of your opinion.

Well, I already gave a general synopsis of how I got there, and I fully expected you to disappear for the whole phase, like rack is doing.

Just now, SwAg said:

That role makes no sense.  We had our alignments before roles were distributed.  You could have a Town with a Cult role then since their alignment was determined beforehand.

okay, then it makes no sense.

excuse me for being concerned about the % of players being increasingly concerned by 1 role rather than just fixating on mwil

(hint; this one WAS scoffing)

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, what if I told you squire is Town, and probably 1-2 of you, rack, tk3, and Naz are scum.  Who would you go with from that group.

I doubt tk is scum, because he was one half of the tie and both the confirmed scum were on him. You may be right that he's independent, but he's probably not scum. Rack is, based solely on the voting, the one who is in the worst position. He voted for Malf who was town, but plenty people made that mistake so no harm done. He wouldn't vote for Et, but he was going for orca. That could've just been a red herring because he knew orca wouldn't realistically get lynched and he could use that as a cover. 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

As for the 3rd post you quoted. I'm saying if you think I'm Indy, I'm asking what kind of Indy you think is out there, because the only indy I think is likely is some sort of cult converter around the summoner

Just from prior experience in Nacho's games, the converting factions have been color coded purple, I believe (Borg in TNG, Section 31 in DS9), and Pickle was coded purple as Delita, and his autopsy did reveal a conversion mechanic (even if it was for only one player), so my gut says that there are no additional "cults" out there. 

IF there is another Indy, a survivor role would make a lot of sense if that character were to be Gaffgarion (he's a mercenary, generally not a good dude for the most part). 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

okay, then it makes no sense.

excuse me for being concerned about the % of players being increasingly controlled by 1 role rather than just fixating on mwil

(hint; this one WAS scoffing)

edit: controlled

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just from prior experience in Nacho's games, the converting factions have been color coded purple, I believe (Borg in TNG, Section 31 in DS9), and Pickle was coded purple as Delita, and his autopsy did reveal a conversion mechanic (even if it was for only one player), so my gut says that there are no additional "cults" out there. 

IF there is another Indy, a survivor role would make a lot of sense if that character were to be Gaffgarion (he's a mercenary, generally not a good dude for the most part). 

good info

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

let's try something else.....

I was roleblocked by the dancer on nights 1 and 3

Does anyone want to share if they were visited by the dancer on night 2?

Just curious how you know it was the Dancer? Flavor of write up?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Have anything for us? Besides your wonderful personality, of course. 

Awh. I was catching up a bit here. And while I do agree that the large gap in the sign ups are probably not all town, but do people actually base votes on that? That's RNG,  lol.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Awh. I was catching up a bit here. And while I do agree that the large gap in the sign ups are probably not all town, but do people actually base votes on that? That's RNG,  lol.

It was horrible logic and I chose to ignore the entire concept