Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm done.  Non-compliance is lynched.  You all have pissed me off.  We should have lynched rack or Llama just to be rid of two infuriating people who are hardly playing and just stonewalling for 95% of the day phase.

Should we go LL first and use the espers while you are still alive? 

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

I've gotten nothing from my role so far Matts. Color me shocked that mwil is scum but him voting for himself after llama got some votes makes me think he may be trying to cover for llama tbh. At this point its likely they're both scum so could be that llama has a stronger role that scum wants to keep alive. 

Is this Rackcs softing his dancer job

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

Peep the first sentence. Got nothing so far. Which is frustrating because usually I do well and like the role I have. 

This seems like watcher.  

4 nights and he should have something

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You mean when he screamed I'm not the Dancer you thought he was the Dancer?

Idk, its either racks or naz.. I don't remember racks opinion of me N1, but N2 was a night where the civ opinion of me was high vs N3 when the civ opinion of me was lower

the fact that I WASN'T roleblocked on the night of highest civ credibility makes me think the person holding that role is town

Just now, Tk3 said:

Idk, its either racks or naz.. I don't remember racks opinion of me N1, but N2 was a night where the civ opinion of me was high vs N3 when the civ opinion of me was lower

the fact that I WASN'T roleblocked on the night of highest civ credibility makes me think the person holding that role is town

Well I do.  And what I said is accurate.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well I do.  And what I said is accurate.

okay. then nevermind..

if its not Racks then its Naz.. who lied about N2 because he in fact is the dancer.

In which case he either didn't visit anyone on N2, or the person he visited has kept quiet

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  did you try to poison swag on N2?

I told you guys what I did on ages ago. 

N1 I voteblocked Pickle - it moved to swag.

N2 I confused UNT (it was easy, tbh. Simple algebra). 

N3 I poisoned KSJ

Edited by Matts4313

matts

N1.. he avoided the Malf/Squire decision.. instead voted for ET alone.. mild buss/avoid

N2.. avoided the vote until OT.. didn't vote for ET until after it was basically decided and had to go along

N3.. on Orca vote

N4.. avoided voting MWil

Just because he and Dome were masons doesn't mean they HAVE to be aligned

Oracle is the only role left that makes sense as a poisoner, and he isn't being clean about it