Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Llamalover said:

Well, to be fair, I would be completely defenseless if Naz can block passives (which I’m not 100% clear on) but I see your point

As town, if you are a low power role, drawing a hit at night is a positive vs having the town investigator, protector or other power roles get hit.  

It is why you will often see some players making statements in the hopes of trying to draw a hit.

Just now, squire12 said:

As town, if you are a low power role, drawing a hit at night is a positive vs having the town investigator, protector or other power roles get hit.  

It is why you will often see some players making statements in the hopes of trying to draw a hit.

To add.....dying for the betterment of town so another player with a stronger role can get their night moves off is helpful for town.  

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Angel of Death is Ajora. He is the leader of the Lucavi - basically a Jesus like figure in religion who is worshiped by the common folk / every day citizen.  However, turns out he's a bad guy. Ramza is fighting his way through the Lucavi, who control the church (since it's a church that worships Ajora and thinks he's a good guy), and in the story, brands Ramza a heretic in order to discredit him and attempt to stop him. 

Would Ajora have been Ajora the entire game or a convert? Ramza and Ajora are the two main combatants in the game?

Did you bring up Ajora when you initially listed potential roles?  

Could Ajora be indy?

I think its time to mass name-claim. Specifically before you potentially die. 

@SwAg  Did you read my larger post from earlier today and get the message that I was likely consider hitting 1 of the espers tonight?   I know you tagged me about it a while after.  It was something that I was going to bring up closer to night or after the lynch deadline.