Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I received a pm last night that Alma has been kidnapped and I am now "alma aligned". each night I can save her by targeting her. I know who she is, obviously, in TK. 

If you cannot tell, I am Ramza. 

Whats the win condition of "alma aligned"

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Whats the win condition of "alma aligned"

To save alma. She was kidnapped last night. That means there was one more after Rack. after all, someone had to be alive to kidnap her. That person cannot have been llama if he were roleblocked. That person wasn't you. Swag has been pretty plainly town. And I am Ramza. 

So where does that leave us? 

Just now, SwAg said:

So, who would kidnap Alma or whatever?

The last scum. LIS, that's clearly why Rack claimed Alma was to generate a cc. Not a coincidence that happened and then I got the notification she was kidnapped. 

It has to be Naz or squire. It's basic process of elimination for me. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, if tk3 is kidnapped, he is ostensibly scum now.

I just said that.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

To save alma. She was kidnapped last night. That means there was one more after Rack. after all, someone had to be alive to kidnap her. That person cannot have been llama if he were roleblocked. That person wasn't you. Swag has been pretty plainly town. And I am Ramza. 

So where does that leave us? 

Unless finding Alma isnt roleblockable. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The last scum. LIS, that's clearly why Rack claimed Alma was to generate a cc. Not a coincidence that happened and then I got the notification she was kidnapped. 

It has to be Naz or squire. It's basic process of elimination for me. 

How do I know you didn't kidnap so and so and are just using your theme knowledge to yank me around.

Just now, SwAg said:

How do I know you didn't kidnap so and so and are just using your theme knowledge to yank me around.

Because 

A) I'm Ramza

B) I'm not good enough to have played this well throughout the game as scum. 

C) I wouldn't have had to disclose any of this information if I were scum. I'd be just about the most under the radar person here if I were scum. TKs death wouldn't impact me at all.