Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Forge said:

Fwiw, squire's claim is dead on. And given that he has a gun and it's verified in game, I'm inclined to go naz

Well, we know Naz roleblocks via Llama.

He blocked rack allegedly, which could have been a bus attempt to clear Naz with a kill fail on you.

The issue I'm having is that tk3 was already blocked twice by Naz, which he claimed independently of all of this and prior to you receiving notification about abduction.  Why wouldn't he have been converted on one of those nights?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It was a quiet night overall until a large BANG was heard outside. A man draped in shadows seems to have shot and killed Ramuh, sending it back to its own domain. It was Neutral-aligned.

That's all. Day 6 is open. I will allow the day to end early if enough votes are locked such that a lynch is clinched. Otherwise it ends 10/6 9:00 PM.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, no one else would have a gun?

That seems like something you can find on a wiki.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, we know Naz roleblocks via Llama.

He blocked rack allegedly, which could have been a bus attempt to clear Naz with a kill fail on you.

The issue I'm having is that tk3 was already blocked twice by Naz, which he claimed independently of all of this and prior to you receiving notification about abduction.  Why wouldn't he have been converted on one of those nights?

My move is a specific move where I have to Target him. Not just any move. It's clear that scums move wasn't like delitas. Otherwise, rack had no reason to get the cc and discover that person's identity since we know that Naz rb'd him. 

I don't think they anticipated me getting the pm to notify what happened

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, no one else would have a gun?

That seems like something you can find on a wiki.

Not like mustadio. Basic guns are in the game, but mustadio is kind of known for the gun he has. And he's 100% good guy, and involved with the stones. Since the gun has been verified in game, I'm inclined to believe him. Otherwise, massive misdirection by nacho

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My move is a specific move where I have to Target him. Not just any move. It's clear that scums move wasn't like delitas. Otherwise, rack had no reason to get the cc and discover that person's identity since we know that Naz rb'd him. 

I don't think they anticipated me getting the pm to notify what happened

I don't know that it's that clear.

And I don't know how we somehow explain Naz roleblocking Llama, while also recruiting tk3, unless it's a bonus move or item.

No one else, and no other job would have a gun?

Just now, Forge said:

Not like mustadio. Basic guns are in the game, but mustadio is kind of known for the gun he has. And he's 100% good guy, and involved with the stones. Since the gun has been verified in game, I'm inclined to believe him. Otherwise, massive misdirection by nacho

The gun was what I started with when I got my character and alignment.   

The sword and item invest came after I got the Knight job class