NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

you're lying to yourself if you're saying boston had any expectations for anything this season. how have you been watching basketball as long as you have and are still this reactionary? it's the second of a back to back in january without one of their best players in a bad stretch. i haven't been watching basketball since the 80s but i'm pretty sure i've seen teams struggle once or twice a season for a few weeks

5 of 7 including 3 below 500 teams can not be dismissed by claiming back to back.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

5 of 7 including 3 below 500 teams can not be dismissed by claiming back to back.

who cares, it's january and the celtics aren't one of the best teams in the league, it's bound to happen throughout the course of 82 games

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

THIS exact quote was said by someone last year at this times as well.

lmao yeah it's a chemistry issue with rookies publicly campaigning for vets to be all stars and promising to dye their hair pink for a month. dude, it's an incomplete roster with a young bench, these are NOT the issues from last year 

lmao yeah it's a chemistry issue with rookies publicly campaigning for vets to be all stars and promising to dye their hair pink for a month. dude, it's an incomplete roster with a young bench, these are NOT the issues from last year 

different issues YES, saying things will be fine is what's common. 

Boston needs to make a change, doesn't have to big a massive one but something.sitting still will result in nothing good.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

different issues YES, saying things will be fine is what's common. 

Boston needs to make a change, doesn't have to big a massive one but something.sitting still will result in nothing good.

i think the issue is you're expecting boston to compete for a championship and i'm not sure why you think that's possible. are they capable? sure on some level, but they are better than they were expected to be

i think the issue is you're expecting boston to compete for a championship and i'm not sure why you think that's possible. are they capable? sure on some level, but they are better than they were expected to be

Current Roster I don't expect it. But Boston would/could be very close with a key addition, SURE I expect they could...easily.