NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah is 11-2 in their last 13 games. 

They need to bring Conley off the bench when he gets healthy. Can't break up that starting unit with how well they're playing.

Conley can run the show when Mitchell is out and be given more time to adjust to more off the ball stuff.

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They need to bring Conley off the bench when he gets healthy. Can't break up that starting unit with how well they're playing.

Conley can run the show when Mitchell is out and be given more time to adjust to more off the ball stuff.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how our rotation shakes out when Conley is back. I wasn't a fan of letting Jeff Green walk but Niang's shooting off the bench at the four spot has really helped to open up the floor for the second unit. Definitely very happy with how we're trending right now. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am now starting to understand the trend that Jayson Tatum is setting. One game he makes most layups he gets 30 points or more, the next game he misses layups and he doesn't get 20. Today he's made his tough layups, so I expect 30 from him

well he only finished with 28, so I was off by 2. But thanks to Marcus he went about a 7-minute stretch in a fourth quarter without getting a shot

37 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

When Marcus Smart is bad he can be really bad, I debate all the time is his Bulldog Defense work some of his erratic bad offensive play.

Marcus Smart has always been a super intriguing player to me. I'd like to see him in Utah if he's ever made available.