NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

31 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just remember this 6 weeks 6 months 6 years from now when he proves himself half you guys go ghost you guys better show up and eat crow when you are proven wrong

I'll be waiting for Tacko Fall's breakout still, so I'm booked solid. Sorry. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wow there's an original comment too bad that's not even close to true. I played high school and college ball and send two sons for college basketball 1 Division 1 and Division 2 you have no idea who I am or what I know. I'm also over 50 years of age so I clearly seen more basketball than most of you 20 30 year olds so stop it the stupid comments like that

Oh yes, the "I'm old so I automatically know more" argument. 

Get real. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I think it's far more likely that 1) You're a poor evaluator of talent or 2) You're a massive homer. My guess is both.

More nonsense and non facts from you guys. If I was such a homer I would not be calling out players like Marcus Smart Kyrie Irving and even the Untouchable Brad Stevens so stop it keep trying however

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh yes, the "I'm old so I automatically know more" argument. 

Get real. 

I am old by itself means nothing however having a lifetime experience in and around basketball certainly gives me a lot of morepractical knowledge and wisdom compared to what I just internet experience as a poster

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I am old by itself means nothing however having a lifetime experience in and around basketball certainly gives me a lot of morepractical knowledge and wisdom compared to what I just internet experience as a poster

You mean like rebounding?

• Like 1

Good thing is you don't know my experience around basketball either so assuming it's just "internet experience" is as ignorant as one would expect from an older person. 

Now keep dying on this absurd hill. Tell us more about non-facts and eye tests lol. 

Eye test tells me you're full of ****. See how that works?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

That's right statman

Can't even eat crow when you're predicting others they're going to have to. You've hit the trifecta of worst kind of poster.

1. Hypocrite

2. Homer

3. "I'm smarter because I said so."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Good thing is you don't know my experience around basketball either so assuming it's just "internet experience" is as ignorant as one would expect from an older person. 

Now keep dying on this absurd hill. Tell us more about non-facts and eye tests lol. 

Eye test tells me you're full of ****. See how that works?

That's so much comedy so I guess if you're old you do not know anything according to you number one number two what facts have you provided other than opinions of a few other posters when when you get some of that please let me in on it

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

More nonsense and non facts from you guys. If I was such a homer I would not be calling out players like Marcus Smart Kyrie Irving and even the Untouchable Brad Stevens so stop it keep trying however

Facts

Luka Doncic

26.2 ppg 9.6 rpg 8.4 apg 1.8 spg 0.2 bpg 45.3-31.8-77.5 splits

112 ORTG  107 DRTG  58.2% TS  13.7 REB%  41.0 AST%  25.8 PER  .189 WS/48  8.5 BPM  0.5 VORP

Jayson Tatum

22.0 ppg 7.6 rpg 2.0 apg 1.6 spg 0.6 bpg 40.0-48.6-75.0 splits

102 ORTG  100 DRTG  51.4% TS  10.4 REB%  10.8 AST%  17.8 PER  .115 WS/48  1.7 BPM  0.2 VORP

Jayson Tatum career highs

22.0 ppg 7.6 rpg 2.0 apg 1.6 spg 0.7 bpg

111 ORTG  100 DRTG  58.6% TS  10.4 REB%  10.8 AST%  17.8 PER .139 WS/48  1.7 BPM 

Better box score numbers, and advanced numbers that indicate MVP level play compared to above average starter play. Even if you take Tatum's career high's in every category he falls way short. It's not close and you have no argument. But keep ignoring facts.

Edited by Bullet Club

That's so much comedy so I guess if you're old you do not know anything according to you number one number two what facts have you provided other than opinions of a few other posters when when you get some of that please let me in on it

image-graph-1.png

https://www.grammarly.com