Kirk Cousins FACTS

Nbanflguy

16 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

If that's the guy your going to live and die with as your QB I would just tell you be very careful when Good to Great competition comes his way. Those other QB's I'd take any day, not just when they have a good OLine or are playing average or below average teams. 

You're so right.  WHAT WAS I THINKING???  I passed on signing Brady, Brees, and Rodgers last year in free agency, instead settled on Cousins, and for a lot more money.  How stupid I was.  Now I have to live with my decision.  Thanks, I'll try to be more careful in the future.  I promise.  I don't want to see Mr. Wilf on the corner of Hennepin and N 4th Street with a homeless sign asking for handouts.  Nobody wants that.  (Come to think of it, he's had a lot of experience asking for handouts on the corner of University and Cedar)

The Vikings are only 5-2 on the year and still have to play Washington, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, and LAC yet.  :(  Sucks to be a Vikings fan.  I think I'm going to jump off the Zumbrota Bridge.  If I have to live and die with... him.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, since72 said:

You're so right.  WHAT WAS I THINKING???  I passed on signing Brady, Brees, and Rodgers last year in free agency, instead settled on Cousins, and for a lot more money.  How stupid I was.  Now I have to live with my decision.  Thanks, I'll try to be more careful in the future.  I promise.  I don't want to see Mr. Wilf on the corner of Hennepin and N 4th Street with a homeless sign asking for handouts.  Nobody wants that.  (Come to think of it, he's had a lot of experience asking for handouts on the corner of University and Cedar)

The Vikings are only 5-2 on the year and still have to play Washington, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, and LAC yet.  :(  Sucks to be a Vikings fan.  I think I'm going to jump off the Zumbrota Bridge.  If I have to live and die with... him.

Let's see if this sarcasm holds up at the end of the year. Duh I know you couldn't just sign a Brady, Brees, or Rodgers. My point was Cousin's resume doesn't put him in their pay level when talking about wins and loses against great competition or Playoff/SuperBowl production. 

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is now eight games.

He's had four games with a rating of 138+.

Two games of 112+.

One average game of 91.6.

And one below average game of 52.9.

And that's the thing. Everybody keeps saying he sucks because of FANTASY FOOTBALL, where he had a rocky start to the season. He was efficient in the first week, throwing only ten passes. He's had ONE bad game. But because he's had multiple bad fantasy games, people think he's a sucky QB. My brother is in that boat.