ALDS: Twins @ Yankees

Leader

8 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Not seeing the point in putting in Ottovino... Especially when Lyons pitched the 8th... 

Get him the work.

He only pitched to one batter yesterday. Threw 6 pitches (2 strikes) walked a guy.
Today he got a more normal workload: 1 inning. 19 pitches/11 strikes. 1 hit. 1 walk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yankees need to bring out the brooms tonight and have everything set up the way they want for the LCS. Excited to see Sevy tonight 

Agree. That would be optimal. 

Also - it would be nice if an hour or so from now TB could put a few hits (and runs) together to put that series at 2-1.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yankees need to bring out the brooms tonight and have everything set up the way they want for the LCS. Excited to see Sevy tonight 

I would love not to have to be up all night tomorrow like I will tonight, lets finish it tonight. 

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Agree. That would be optimal. 

Also - it would be nice if an hour or so from now TB could put a few hits (and runs) together to put that series at 2-1.

Yeah i doubt it. I think both series end up in sweeps,  Yankees and Astros are just on another level