BDL 2019 Week 5 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Singapore Sentinels

TedLavie

BDL 2019 Week 5 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Singapore Sentinels  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2019 at 04:00 AM

Just now, SirA1 said:

Just my paranoia. I am not well liked and have at one time been accused of being a dictator in this league. 

It's just like you think I have something against you every time I quote you in the main thread. I don't you just perceive it that way.

I admitted this to you that I voted prematurely last week I kept consistent with what I've done all season and voted on Monday now because I have gone production and because james Conner had not done well up until plane The Bangles are voted based on my expectations and so I went against you last week. Unfortunately what ended up happening is James Garner had a huge week. And that may have swayed it, but thata why I went through all the games and only voted where I felt like I could based on players being involved or not, in tonight's game.

I did vote for you in week 1. I haven't even played attention though to what owner is facing what owner. I dont dislike anyone here. You and I among others have had our disagreements but man, I'm not about to be bias like that. I have complained about bias in other 'camps'. I'm not about to be a hypocrite. I'm learning as a voter just as I am an owner and I'm sure my voting will get more consistent. I am trying to do things right. I promise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just my paranoia. I am not well liked and have at one time been accused of being a dictator in this league. 

It's just like you think I have something against you every time I quote you in the main thread. I don't you just perceive it that way.

I said this the other day and I think it's true with you and I should tell myself that before I comment toward you is that it's hard to tell how someone means something that they say he and I perceive it incorrectly so I think that's a fair criticism but I promise you there I am not out here trying to negate you a vict'ry I'm one guy honestly voting based on what I think and nothing else and I won't always get it right but I am trying to be more consistent with my voting in trying to find the right balance between production and talent and game plan to get the best vote possible I think I'll be better at it next season when I have got some experience going through the season reading and also doing game plans

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We treat Jimmy the same way we treated your FB.  You'll have to keep a TE in to block or ARod dies.  So Tremaine gets whichever TE doesn't block.  

Plus, Jimmy and Arod have crap for chemistry.  The one game they tried to involve Jimmy(which resulted in a whopping 61 yards, TD, and dropped TD), the Packers lost.  

But thank you for putting the lesser player on the field.  

No you didn't because you thought I was going run heavy and I didn''t. ARods been pretty nimble the last few weeks. 

0 Sacks, 1 Sack, 2 Sacks (one of those by Jaylon Smith lol)

I'd be more worried about the Statue that Brady is nowadays against the much better pass rush Singapore brings. 

This is how we contain Brady BTW.

3f01e3ec-vibrantadmiredcub-size_restrict

Edited by SirA1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

No you didn't because you thought I was going run heavy and I didn''t. ARods been pretty nimble the last few weeks. 

0 Sacks, 1 Sack, 2 Sacks (one of those by Jaylon Smith lol)

I'd be more worried about the Statue that Brady is nowadays against the much better pass rush Singapore brings. 

This is how we contain Brady BTW.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VibrantAdmiredCub-mobile.mp4

Thank you for admitting you will be essentially 1 dimensional.  That makes our job much easier.

Elgton Jenkins starting the past couple weeks has made a huge difference in our OL.  Our only crappy lineman in Turner who needs to be replaced ASAP.  And this week Rodgers just handed the ball off.

Our OL will be fine.  Plus, our WRs will be able to get open in under 2.5 seconds against the poopie corners, so Brady can be a statue.  It's worked for him so far.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Thank you for admitting you will be essentially 1 dimensional.  That makes our job much easier.

Elgton Jenkins starting the past couple weeks has made a huge difference in our OL.  Our only crappy lineman in Turner who needs to be replaced ASAP.  And this week Rodgers just handed the ball off.

Our OL will be fine.  Plus, our WRs will be able to get open in under 2.5 seconds against the poopie corners, so Brady can be a statue.  It's worked for him so far.

Yep 60/40 is so one dimensional. You are basically posting the same gameplan each week and just changing a few words to go against the team of the week. I know because I checked them to make my gameplan this week and saw remarkable similarities between weeks 3 and 4. So it was easy to predict what you would do.

Just now, SirA1 said:

Yep 60/40 is so one dimensional. You are basically posting the same gameplan each week and just changing a few words to go against the team of the week. I know because I checked them to make my gameplan this week and saw remarkable similarities between weeks 3 and 4. So it was easy to predict what you would do.

You are right.  I have been running the same scheme the past couple weeks.  Cause it puts my best playmakers on the field.  That doesn't mean you can stop it.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It's been a while.  Ever since you changed your team name and ran away from Rhein cause you couldn't handle being the 2nd best German team.  

I can always come back next year as the Freiburg Venom.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You are right.  I have been running the same scheme the past couple weeks.  Cause it puts my best playmakers on the field.  That doesn't mean you can stop it.

I think my poopie DB's will be fine.