The Giants about to go on a run starting with an upset over Patriots!

Gmen

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

If Josh Gordon is injured significantly who do the Patriots go all in for? OJ Howard, Emmanuel Sanders, AJ Green?

They have too good of a defense to stay stagnant at the deadline. 

Dorsett should be back.  Harry returns week 9.  

If anything what they need is a TE.   There’s this Fox commentator who needs to start bulking up.... we will know by week 13 or sooner (deadline to be playoff eligible).  

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

You think the negotiations with Fox are to leverage the Pats for more coin?

No he clearly isn’t ready yet.  He has 7 weeks to change his mind (practically speaking likely 3-4 since he’d need a TC type period to get back into game shape). 

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

No he clearly isn’t ready yet.  He has 7 weeks to change his mind (practically speaking likely 3-4 since he’d need a TC type period to get back into game shape). 

I get all of that, but the whole thing seems like an odd flirtation. 1) the guy needs cbd to feel normal. 2) due to the AB situation they're cap strapped 3) I still think they got other big moves in store this year making negotiations with Gronk critical.  

Or do rhey just prorate the remaining year on his contract?

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I get all of that, but the whole thing seems like an odd flirtation. 1) the guy needs cbd to feel normal. 2) due to the AB situation they're cap strapped 3) I still think they got other big moves in store this year making negotiations with Gronk critical.  

Or do rhey just prorate the remaining year on his contract?

It’s prorated. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

If Josh Gordon is injured significantly who do the Patriots go all in for? OJ Howard, Emmanuel Sanders, AJ Green?

They have too good of a defense to stay stagnant at the deadline. 

Injury doesn't appear to be serious but a trade is coming.

8 hours ago, Broncofan said:

If anything what they need is a TE.   There’s this Fox commentator who needs to start bulking up.... we will know by week 13 or sooner (deadline to be playoff eligible).  

Is this even possible? Not one but two Pro Bowl TE's leave the TV job to return as NFL TE again? Lol

29 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Might trade/cut Bennett, his snap count went down each week.

Or restructure Mason, extend van Noy.

I got a feeling the offense goes through a little rebuild after this year. With the defense being this good I think we're gonna see an aggressive Bill Belichick at the deadline. 

Craft took away AB right/or wrong I'm sure some sort of concessions were made of future draft picks, or salary. 

With 6 rings already I'm interested to see how aggressive Bill B/ Brady/Kraft is to get to 7. 

Edited by thebestever6