Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You have yet to scum hunt again today...you should quit trying to discredit and make fun of and actually think critically like last game

Bro, I've literally argued and questioned people every single day, and I have maintained that posture throughout the whole game.  Like, even people who think I'm scum cannot agree with this position.  You're just wildly making it up as you go.  I have accused Nacho, and detailed the case.  I have gone to lengths to have people committed to a position, so if they flip on it, people have something to look back on and scrutinize.  I am actually scum hunting and setting the stage for endgame.  You've been screaming about me for like four days.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, that has definitely cross my mind as being strange

I dont know what would happen in that situation.

however, swag did claim that his move failed early in that day

so he would have to be in cahoots with rack if swag is lying about that move. even if swag is mafia, he may still have tried and failed to use a move on me

How about we talk it out. If you were running a game and two people put in a jail on player A...how would you resolve that?

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Apologize to me for being mean and for calling me an idiot earlier and I'll respond to your questions.
I don't approve of the bullying here. As someone who is trying to be nicer and kinder - it's outrageous. We should all be best friends.

Sorry you're content with playing Russia/US international relations with Nacho this game.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, that has definitely cross my mind as being strange

I dont know what would happen in that situation.

however, swag did claim that his move failed early in that day

so he would have to be in cahoots with rack if swag is lying about that move. even if swag is mafia, he may still have tried and failed to use a move on me

Whatever:

I don't care anymore because there is no one alive worth more than me now: I'm the Protector.  And I claimed a 1-shot like Touch for believability, and claimed rack's ability to get me as a candidate for push because then I wouldn't be hit.

I didn't think people would actually go outside the tricorder, and I thought I would be free to protect, but I've been protected myself, so I've been unable to.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Whatever:

I don't care anymore because there is no one alive worth more than me now: I'm the Protector.  And I claimed a 1-shot like Touch for believability, and claimed rack's ability to get me as a candidate for push because then I wouldn't be hit.

I didn't think people would actually go outside the tricorder, and I thought I would be free to protect, but I've been protected myself, so I've been unable to.

If you look back to Day 1, I initially thought I was a bastard role with rack.  When he claimed his move on me, and it was the same as mine, I assumed we were both Protectors who actually Jailed, and I thought other people would have similar mechanics, which is why I backed off of Malfatron saying his move failed when I pushed along that narrative.  I assumed someone protected him and blocked him, like I was protected and blocked.  As it turns out, it was just Malfatron who was Jailed, and I tried to protect him and was blocked, which resulted in the confusing night action resolution and people simultaneously confirming different stories.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Whatever:

Oh ****...you lied again...just changing your move again to fit better lmao once I point out the move conflict lmao

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jail 1: Sent at 5:55 PM

Jail 2:  Sent at 5:56

Jail 1 blocks Jail 2.

That was hard.

Keep being wrong lmao

@MalfatronI was guessing Dome was doing a indy/town/mafia resolution type...at least that is how I would do it. Cause if it's time based that should have been posted or hinted at in the rules

That's why I kept telling you all to move on because I thought Town had several Protector/Jailors and scum would out themselves by objecting to that information when it was floated.  But, as I committed to it, and it turned out wrong, I floated close to it since then because the effects of the misinformation were insignificant.

I got one guys. @Pickle Rick@The Orca

Rack and swag are mafia together. rack is the mafia jailor. 

<in chatty>

rack: swag, im gonna pretend i jailed you yesterday, but really im going to jail malf.

swag: awesome plan. Im down

<in thread>

swag: Oh no, I have been blackspotted. I was roleblocked!

rack: Yep, i jailed you.

<in chatty>

swag: This is great. They totally buy that i was roleblocked.

rack: yep! what a great plan. It would take a miracle for someone to see through his one

<in thread>

malf: hey, my move didnt go through

bcb: hey rack, i saw you visit malf

rack: ummm...yeah whoops hehe i guess i did use my move on malf

<in chatty>

rack:whew, quick thinking saved the day!

swag: but rack, i already claimed I was roleblocked. 

rack: what are we gonna do!!!???

swag: i got it, i got it. watch this.

<in thread>

swag: ah yeah guys. my move ACTUALLY failed because I too jailed malf. And yeah, it didnt work. because i visited malf. who was already jailed.

<in chatty>

swag: Check out THAT ****. town be eating out of my hand!!

rack: why did we fake all those moves again?

swag: To fool town, why else!!

<mwill enters the chat>

mwil: hey guys.

rack: hey mwil

mwil: So ive been thinking about tomorrow after we kill touch. I say...get this. I just go ahead and claim janitor. 

rack: claim janitor? as in the person that killed daboyle and touch

mwil: trust me. i got a great story that im going to wing. it will be great.

swag: say no more mwil. I LOVE this idea. Almost guarantees a win for us. Do it. Say what you will, and Im sure favor will smile upon us

<scene>

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3

Just now, The Orca said:

Oh ****...you lied again...just changing your move again to fit better lmao once I point out the move conflict lmao

Keep being wrong lmao

@MalfatronI was guessing Dome was doing a indy/town/mafia resolution type...at least that is how I would do it. Cause if it's time based that should have been posted or hinted at in the rules

When one or both of us die, and are Town, are you going to even try to be competent, or just go further toward conspiracy theories?  I'm genuinely asking, and would like a real answer -- not screaming about how I'm scum and it won't happen.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If you look back to Day 1, I initially thought I was a bastard role with rack.  When he claimed his move on me, and it was the same as mine, I assumed we were both Protectors who actually Jailed, and I thought other people would have similar mechanics, which is why I backed off of Malfatron saying his move failed when I pushed along that narrative.  I assumed someone protected him and blocked him, like I was protected and blocked.  As it turns out, it was just Malfatron who was Jailed, and I tried to protect him and was blocked, which resulted in the confusing night action resolution and people simultaneously confirming different stories.

Wait you dont even know if you jail or just  protect...spin baby spin