Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Go ahead and explain this one big brother.  I play by play call the scum strategy that makes the most sense, and he fulfills it.  With the reason of “I’m voting for the person with 2 votes.”

No, absolutely. I did read his confusion as genuine earlier since that seems like him but wasn't willing to clear him. Hes definitely scum though now.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Llama is 100% scum.

He has equivocated the whole game.  He is completely unlike last game, and the pirate jargon does not mask it.  Then he voted with that rationale.

Fair enough. He's kind of a clueless person so I gave him so benefit of the doubt as a noob. But saying you're following the tricorder and then voting outside of it stretches the bounds of believability for me.

Just now, rackcs said:

Fair enough. He's kind of a clueless person so I gave him so benefit of the doubt as a noob. But saying you're following the tricorder and then voting outside of it stretches the bounds of believability for me.

Yeah that’s fair. If it’s any consolation I goofed it bad and didn’t check before I voted. But it looks very bad, I agree. Yo ho

Just now, SwAg said:

@Malfatron

Ragnarok

What's the downside in lynching Mwil...you've been outed...it would clear you to the rest of town if Mwil is town...will confirm a scum death if Mwil is town...upside...you both are mafia and you get caught...based on thread play...you and Mwil are neon flashing lights scum with fireworks and a building explosion to top off the obviousness

Just now, The Orca said:

What's the downside in lynching Mwil...you've been outed...it would clear you to the rest of town if Mwil is town...will confirm a scum death if Mwil is town...upside...you both are mafia and you get caught...based on thread play...you and Mwil are neon flashing lights scum with fireworks and a building explosion to top off the obviousness

Bro, I asked you if you would be even halfway reasonable if MWil is lynched and flipped Town, and you posted a gif or a skull creature laughing.

I’m not surrendering someone I know to be Town because I’m Town because then I have to rely upon people like you.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome I’mma start collecting these for when you give Orca LVP

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, I asked you if you would be even halfway reasonable if MWil is lynched and flipped Town, and you posted a gif or a skull creature laughing.

I’m not surrendering someone I know to be Town because I’m Town because then I have to rely upon people like you.

Yar, that whole Mwil situation was probably what goofed me. Still, any pirate knows you go down with the ship, yo ho.