Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can't really disagree with that, but I think Dome usually allows the dead scum to stay in the chat.

Malf would have been a more logical hit instead of mwil in my view given his JOAT claim

But so far you have 

Llama- newbie

Daboyle- newbie

Rags- usually extremely busy and not in the chat

Bcb- same

If its Tugboat, that is an extremely inexperienced group with maybe some help but really how much. Bcb doesnt even read the thread ever lol

Looking quickly at the voting and the new info from orca about their chat.....

Its naz.  

I'll look deeper into this in the morning but....

Naz openingly tells you he has no move

Naz is of the first to drop the masons in the thread presumably bc he wanted it out their to lolclear himself

Naz disappears for like 2 days from their mason chat, why bc he is in the mafia chat...

Naz bussed eveey teammate last game as scum, this game he voted

daboyle d1 (mutineer)

mwil d2 (town)

Rags d3 (mutineer)

No vote d4 when bcb was lynched (a given)

No vote D4 when llama was lynched (a given)

I'm now pretty strongly of the opinion its naz.  Need sleep though, let's see how this looks in the morning with sleep. 

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

did llama visit you night 1?

Not that I know of. But I wouldn't really know anyway, unless he did something presumably. 

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What type of report is it?

I just lurk and watch a person like generic filler town. Which is probably for the best I'm not that important  I've been way too busy at times in the game and kinda blown it  

And I managed to not get moves in on time or got empty reports basically the rest of the nights. 

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Not that I know of. But I wouldn't really know anyway, unless he did something presumably. 

I just lurk and watch a person like generic filler town. Which is probably for the best I'm not that important  I've been way too busy at times in the game and kinda blown it  

And I managed to not get moves in on time or got empty reports basically the rest of the nights. 

which nights did you get moves in, and who did you watch. this is important for support type moves

(btw watcher is one of the best roles in the game)

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

which nights did you get moves in, and who did you watch. this is important for support type moves

(btw watcher is one of the best roles in the game)

I botched N1, and somehow N2 as well.  Was totally out of sync with the game.

N3 nobody hung out with Pickle. 

N4 llama was the only one to visit Swag. 

N5 I thought I'd make it home in time to make a move based on what happened, but didn't.

So...take that for whatever little it helps. Pretty useless pathetic play tbh. Just playing catchup or too busy half the time. Shouldn't have joined this one probably. But fun theme and I thought I'd have more time with the holiday happening. Just ended up way busier than the Trek game and kinda out of it. 

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I botched N1, and somehow N2 as well.  Was totally out of sync with the game.

N3 nobody hung out with Pickle. 

N4 llama was the only one to visit Swag. 

N5 I thought I'd make it home in time to make a move based on what happened, but didn't.

So...take that for whatever little it helps. Pretty useless pathetic play tbh. Just playing catchup or too busy half the time. Shouldn't have joined this one probably. But fun theme and I thought I'd have more time with the holiday happening. Just ended up way busier than the Trek game and kinda out of it. 

no problem

just put a default move in tonight. like, now.

you can always change it later

watch someone who you think is going to be killed