Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Until he gets modkilled, I don't. 

If Pickle wanted to have trust extended to him this game then he should've made some attempt to actually read the thread at any point. As it is I can't take anything he says seriously because I don't believe him to be informed. I think this is a ploy.

I asked how would scum know that mwil was the janitor vig.  You said he softed a bunch and then pointed to his first post after n2.  

That evidence is total **** bc they would have had to know between d1 and the end of d2.  

Posts on d3 are meaningless to support your claim 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I asked how would scum know that mwil was the janitor vig.  You said he softed a bunch and then pointed to his first post after n2.  

That evidence is total **** bc they would have had to know between d1 and the end of d2.  

Posts on d3 are meaningless to support your claim 

What?

I’m just really at a loss why MWil’s post on d2 don’t count to you.  I cannot think of a scenario in which scum have to know MWil is a Janitor on n1.  The point of a scum Janitor isn’t to frame MWil, it’s to cause confusion, and a happy consequence is framing MWil.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said between d1 and the end of d2.  Otherwise they wouldn't know to mess with him n2 

Yeah, MWil made that post about Daboyle to kick off D2.  They piece it together on D2.  They block him on N2 and Janitor someone else, and MWil takes the fall.  That all fits.  I don’t need his direct claims on D3.