Week #6 Gamethread Steelers 1- 4 @ Chargers 2- 3

Steeler Hitman

I think it's because Sutton is far more versatile, so if we put him as the boundary CB that forces us to change 2 positions. Less moving parts by just starting Burns. Artie just has to keep up with their #2, if only just a little. Also, he could surprise us all and not be the total worst. This is by far the most talented total defense we've had in his career. He'll have the best safety and nickel play that he's ever had, plus probably the best passrush. It might be ok, definitely not the end of the world.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think it's because Sutton is far more versatile, so if we put him as the boundary CB that forces us to change 2 positions. Less moving parts by just starting Burns. Artie just has to keep up with their #2, if only just a little. Also, he could surprise us all and not be the total worst. This is by far the most talented total defense we've had in his career. He'll have the best safety and nickel play that he's ever had, plus probably the best passrush. It might be ok, definitely not the end of the world.

Play him close to the LOS and he'll be fine with help over the top (Minkah). 

nfl.com shows the steelers haven't allowed a 100 yard WR this season:o. I never knew this, so lets say (for now) good job by butler and the defence. Will he cover allen with a slow ILB tonight though? Red might be the candidate for that, but that's still about the same as burns. I am expecting the DL to have a good game, they should make rivers throw some bad passes which he will do under pressure.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Obviously we need to win but beyond that, we need Cincinnati and Seattle to get wins today

Well, Seattle helped. Cinci came up short. If we win this one, I definitely think we're right there to still win the division. Baltimore came close to losing to the Bengals.