The Other Games Thread Week #6

Iron_man

This week we start in London with the Panthers taking on the Bucs on NFL network. The early game schedule looks like this.

CBS games: Texans at Chiefs. Saints at Jaguars. Bengals at Ravens.  Fox: Eagles at Vikings. Seahawks at Browns. Redskins at the Dolphins.

The late games. CBS games: Cowboys at Jets. Titans at Broncos. Fox: 49ers at Rams. Falcons at Cardinals.

Sunday Night Game: Steelers at the Chargers. Monday Night game: Lions at Packers.

Who will finally get that first win, the Dolphins or the Redskins? Will the Bengals stay in the hunt for the first pick in the draft? All these questions and more will be answered.

As Always, what games will you be interested in watching? For me Texans v Chiefs, Eagles v Vikings, Redskins v Dolphins, Cowboys v Jets.

Raining in London. Not sure if that means CMC will go further off, or not as much.

Texans at Chiefs is the one for us. I'm beginning to get concerned about Houston, I think there's a genuine argument that it's not that far between Mahomes and Watson. Watson has an inferior OL, inferior TE, inferior coaching....and he's putting up monsters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Raining in London. Not sure if that means CMC will go further off, or not as much.

Texans at Chiefs is the one for us. I'm beginning to get concerned about Houston, I think there's a genuine argument that it's not that far between Mahomes and Watson. Watson has an inferior OL, inferior TE, inferior coaching....and he's putting up monsters.

I'll be interested in seeing whether a lesser defence can hold the KC offence in check following the Colts and Lions performances and Mahomes' injury.

The Texans' OL and defence problems mean I'm not too worried about the Texans yet. Definitely looking forward to the regular season game - could be the hardest one of the year.

• Like 1