MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, when I'm free, I can venture down to the pro shop and see if they got anything in stock of his. What size and how much you willing to spend?

L, M if no large. I’d like to stay under 200, let me know! I’ll compensate for time and effort

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He took the highest he could (120% of his 20-21 salary) so we still have the entire taxpayer MLE ($5.9m) to use. Best case scenario for the Bucks.

Bobby, you a legend!

Just a crazy deal. Unquestionably a handshake deal to take care of him next year.

Two billionaire owners and multiple smaller partners and we can't even get one season of spending tax money. They said they'd spend to win a title and maintain it. They still haven't. They tried their damnedest to avoid the tax last year but Jrue's bonus put them into it after we won the title. Now, they are skirting on an asset just to save money. ******* joke. So lucky Giannis extended and we won this year.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Two billionaire owners and multiple smaller partners and we can't even get one season of spending tax money. They said they'd spend to win a title and maintain it. They still haven't. They tried their damnedest to avoid the tax last year but Jrue's bonus put them into it after we won the title. Now, they are skirting on an asset just to save money. ******* joke. So lucky Giannis extended and we won this year.

It’s not even that I’m that upset to see PJ leave, but it’s tough to lose out on potentially having a contract to match in a trade down the road. Seems like a wasted opportunity. Guess we shouldn’t be surprised. 

• Like 1