MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Giannis & Robin Lopez were two of our best 3 pt shooters... @beekay414 has the right idea. I can only assume that they were hungover. Defense was bad but luckily MN didn't have a whole lot of offensive talent. Offense was worse though... Everyone was cold outside of Giannis the entire game. 

They very well have been hungover but I’m not sure that’s an excuse considering the Timberwolves were probably too.  But hey a win is a win. 

As good as we are I am not happy with the unforced errors and turnovers we commit in these games.  It also doesn't help that our guy who goes to the free throw line the most struggles there.  But I guess it sounds funny to complain about a team that is 31-5...   lol

6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

God what the hell happened to this team? This Kings team without Bog and Bagley. No offense but if the Bucks are the best team in the league they should be stomping this team... 

Every single team guess through a rut. It happens. 

10 hours ago, Spartacus said:

God what the hell happened to this team? This Kings team without Bog and Bagley. No offense but if the Bucks are the best team in the league they should be stomping this team... 

But we still got a decent lead and kept it with our starters relaxing on the bench in the 4th.  Like Marques Johnson said last night, the Kings were playing very well but then they looked at the scoreboard and found themselves down by 18.