MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Just now, titans0021 said:

What a loss. So thankful Brewers season has started.

It's crazy because the Brewers are polar opposite of the Bucks. Such great chemistry and execution compared to the Bucks selfish ISO style with **** coaching. I would say I can't wait til the off-season but I just don't trust this front office to handle it right in any single way. Can't wait til we hire Jeff Van Gundy just because of "splash" and all.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

It's crazy because the Brewers are polar opposite of the Bucks. Such great chemistry and execution compared to the Bucks selfish ISO style with **** coaching. I would say I can't wait til the off-season but I just don't trust this front office to handle it right in any single way. Can't wait til we hire Jeff Van Gundy just because of "splash" and all.

I'd say that's the difference between having an owner that, despite his faults, has seemingly made an active effort to find a quality baseball mind and has let him take the reins vs. having a trio of fools own the team that can't decide anything and operate an embarrassment of a GM search that lands you with the most vanilla option you could possibly find.

• Like 1

Seriously, the only players I want back next year are Giannis and Brogdon. This entire team needs to be completely reset and built from scratch. Let the new coach come in and build the team in a modern sense, not this ISO based offense that Kidd and Prunty deployed. Just a complete culture change.

I don't even care if we have to cut dudes on contracts. Eat the money and move on. Completely wash this filth off.

Edited by bkobow05

18 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Seriously, the only players I want back next year are Giannis and Brogdon. This entire team needs to be completely reset and built from scratch. Let the new coach come in and build the team in a modern sense, not this ISO based offense that Kidd and Prunty deployed. Just a complete culture change.

I don't even care if we have to cut dudes on contracts. Eat the money and move on. Completely wash this filth off.

Let’s send whoever is necessary to San Antonio to get Kawhi Leonard and pair him with Giannis and then build around them.  Are there any Spurs assistant coaches Leonard really likes who might coincidentally become our next HC?  Just curious. 

Also, I'm not sure who the last Buck was that I’ve disliked as much as Middleton. Prolly Monta or Stephen Jackson.   That was the most pathetic end of the game scenario I’ve ever seen.  This game was on a platter for us.