Wisconsin Badgers Thread | at Iowa (11/2)

beekay414

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

lol no comments the entire half and then one bad play and the negative nancies are out

Love the resiliency here. We're in this. Keep going boys.

I was busy with other ****. Locke is sub 50% complete. He's dog ****. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

lol no comments the entire half and then one bad play and the negative nancies are out

Love the resiliency here. We're in this. Keep going boys.

Call it what you want, you got to know not to force it over the middle deep in your territory. Bonehead play.

He doesn't (and I'd argue can't) win you the game, but he shouldn't lose it for you either by being dumb. 

1 minute ago, BluePacker said:

Call it what you want, you got to know not to force it over the middle deep in your territory. Bonehead play.

Obviously. But if that's the only thing you've got to say when we're in a game against the 3rd best team in the country with a backup QB, that says a lot about wanting to find things to be miserable about.

This game has been fun as hell to watch.

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Obviously. But if that's the only thing you've got to say when we're in a game against the 3rd best team in the country with a backup QB, that says a lot about wanting to find things to be miserable about.

This game has been fun as hell to watch.

Was more fun before that pick 6. 

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's exactly my point, crickets when it was more fun and real loud when it wasn't.

Are you new to football fandom? Thats sort of how it works. 

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here? Everyone knew Wisconsin would have to play mistake free football, and until that point they did. That bonehead play most likely cost you the game, and was absolutely avoidable. 

Edited by BluePacker

1 minute ago, BluePacker said:

Are you new to football fandom? Thats sort of how it works. 

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

When 99% of what people post here is "Locke sucks" when the rest of the team has played well, it's irritating. But whatever, be miserable about it.

This season has me excited for the future. Keep this staff in place and give them some time to develop a QB/pass rush, and we'll be okay.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When 99% of what people post here is "Locke sucks" when the rest of the team has played well, it's irritating. But whatever, be miserable about it.

This season has me excited for the future. Keep this staff in place and give them some time to develop a QB/pass rush, and we'll be okay.

Because we're held back by a dog **** QB. Why are you surprised?