Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, Spartacus said:

Int was a great play call and he was open. Terribly weak throw. 

What do you expect him to do? Uncork a perfect deep ball when all PC is calling is underneath short stuff? 

Whatever, it's always the QBs fault and never the coaches. It never fails with Wisconsin sports fans. PC has something to protect now that they beat Michigan so he's gone right back into his ******* shell and he's completely absolved of blame. It's baffling.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What do you expect him to do? Uncork a perfect deep ball when all PC is calling is underneath short stuff? 

Whatever, it's always the QBs fault and never the coaches. It never fails with Wisconsin sports fans. PC has something to protect now that they beat Michigan so he's gone right back into his ******* shell and he's completely absolved of blame. It's baffling.

Sounds like you need a break. I think PCs playcalling is lax but there are plenty of passes this game and Coan isnt pulling the trigger past 5 yards. 

Blame can be on both or even the wrs but I doubt there isnt someone open. 

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Sounds like you need a break. I think PCs playcalling is lax but there are plenty of passes this game and Coan isnt pulling the trigger past 5 yards. 

Blame can be on both or even the wrs but I doubt there isnt someone open.

Nah, what needs a break is this **** routinely being brought up. Where the **** are you guys when Coan plays well? It's crickets. It's Wisconsin sports. People here don't say a ******* thing when things are going well but once they face any kind of adversity, y'all come out of the woodwork and say the same old crap you always say. 

It's never PC's fault and it's never the opposing defense getting any credit.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Nah, what needs a break is this **** routinely being brought up. Where the **** are you guys when Coan plays well? It's crickets. It's Wisconsin sports. People here don't say a ******* thing when this are going well but once they face any kind of adversity, y'all come out of the woodwork and say the same old crap you always say. 

I think your putting words in my mouth. I never said it was just Coans fault. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nah, what needs a break is this **** routinely being brought up. Where the **** are you guys when Coan plays well? It's crickets. It's Wisconsin sports. People here don't say a ******* thing when things are going well but once they face any kind of adversity, y'all come out of the woodwork and say the same old crap you always say. 

BK, I think you’ve gone insane at this point. There’s been pretty much nothing but praise for Coan the last two weeks. Nobody is calling for his head, he’s just been bad for two quarters. He’s not a star, rough stretches will happen.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

BK, I think you’ve gone insane at this point. There’s been pretty much nothing but praise for Coan the last two weeks. Nobody is calling for his head, he’s just been bad for two quarters. He’s not a star, rough stretches will happen.

And every time this **** happens, nobody says **** about PC. It's always the QB. NW obviously game planned this game incredibly well and PC's play calling is falling right into what they expect. 

PC went for that 4th down last week vs Michigan and then punts this week. Why? What's the difference between the situations? I'll tell you what the difference is. Nothing. It's our inconsistent Head Coach being who he is.

Edited by beekay414

He threw a terrible ball on the pick, missed Ferguson badly on back to back plays, had three receivers running slants and threw it to the one that was covered and almost had it picked. He’s not Hornibrook, he raised the bar the last two weeks and he’s made bad throws, bad reads, and hasn’t created anything.

Chryst hasn’t been good, it’s one of his classic games where he thought we could just out power the opponent and didn’t even bother putting together a game plan. But that doesn’t mean Coan hasn’t been bad.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He threw a terrible ball on the pick, missed Ferguson badly on back to back plays, had three receivers running slants and threw it to the one that was covered and almost had it picked. He’s not Hornibrook, he raised the bar the last two weeks and he’s made bad throws, bad reads, and hasn’t created anything.

Chryst hasn’t been good, it’s one of his classic games where he thought we could just out power the opponent and didn’t even bother putting together a game plan. But that doesn’t mean Coan hasn’t been bad.

Nobody's saying Coan's been good. Just tired of everyone jumping on the kid the moment adversity hits and his coach, doing him no favors, rarely gets mentioned. 

Edited by beekay414