Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don't understand why we don't run the jet sweep motion more than three or four times a game.

I don't get it. First off, when we've actually run the jet sweep today it's been wildly successful. But just fake it. Give the defense something to think about on the edge rather than coming out in tight formations and begging them to throw nine in the box.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm done. ******* bench him.

Had no problem benching him last year but this year he’s got the biggest leash we’ve ever seen. 

EDIT - And it’s not like Houston played any better than a true freshman would lol

Edited by bkobow05

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Had no problem benching him last year but this year he’s got the biggest leash we’ve ever seen. 

EDIT - And it’s not like Houston played any better than a true freshman would lol

It's not even about the arm strength. If Hornibrook was careful and accurate with the ball, I'd be fine with him as a guy who can actually manage the game. 

You can't start a guy with no arm talent, no pocket awareness, and who turns the ball over all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Yup, that's the real problem. His lack of arm talent means he has to be a game manager. But the amount of sacks he just sits back and takes and the turnovers means that he's a total net-negative.

I really don’t know what it’s gonna take, other than injury, to bench him.