Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Wonder why JT isn't getting more national attention. #6 in the nation in rushing yards at 7.4 ypc as a freshman. All I hear about is Saquon Barkley, who is undoubtedly talented, but is #27 in rushing yards at 5.8 ypc. I get that Barkley does more than just rush the ball, but the constant national adoration does get annoying. When discussing the highlights of the game today, I just heard that JT was "trying to bounce back from a season low 76 yards last week"...without any mention that he was injured and did that that in a little over a quarter of play last week.

That being said, give me Bryce Love over Barkley for Heisman.

Edited by Bauman1535
addition

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I should be way happier than I am. We're 9-0.

We keep being told we haven't beat anybody while Penn State and Ohio State both lose.  Don't be surprised if we play Mich State in the B1G championship game should we get there.  Iowa might be a handful - unless they come out on the road and lay an egg like OSU did today.

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Even for a Paul Chryst interview that was boring.

Paul Chryst is the most boring coach I've ever heard in interviews and press conferences.  I'll never forget when I saw him right after Alvarez announced him to the press and how absolutely vanilla and monotone he sounded.  I thought "how in the hell is he going to get his players to play for him?"

2 hours ago, Bauman1535 said:

Wonder why JT isn't getting more national attention. #6 in the nation in rushing yards at 7.4 ypc as a freshman. All I hear about is Saquon Barkley, who is undoubtedly talented, but is #27 in rushing yards at 5.8 ypc. I get that Barkley does more than just rush the ball, but the constant national adoration does get annoying. When discussing the highlights of the game today, I just heard that JT was "trying to bounce back from a season low 76 yards last week"...without any mention that he was injured and did that that in a little over a quarter of play last week.

That being said, give me Bryce Love over Barkley for Heisman.

Maybe because he's a true freshmen and voters figure he'll be in the mix in the coming years?