Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Lambs to slaughter next week vs Bama

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Imagine defending being tied with a 6-7 team from the Sun Belt....

I'm not lol. Longo very may well suck. I'm laughing at how hypocritical you are. You gave PC pass after pass after pass until it was so ******* apparent that he mailed it in and we had no choice to move on that you finally came around. Now, with his kids (and footprint) still all over this program, you're (amongst others) impatient as ****. It's hilarious.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not lol. Longo very may well suck. I'm laughing at how hypocritical you are. You gave PC pass after pass after pass until it was so ******* apparent that he mailed it in and we had no choice to move on that you finally came around. Now, with his kids (and footprint) still all over this program, you're impatient as ****. It's hilarious.

The 4 active posters in this thread should be able to coach the Badgers to a win vs this team.

We paid their athletic department 6-7 figures to come up here and lose, and we're tied and should be down 2 scores without awful QB play from them.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

The 4 active posters in this thread should be able to coach the Badgers to a win vs this team.

We paid their athletic department 6-7 figures to come up here and lose, and we're tied and should be down 2 scores without awful QB play from them.

Game's over? Funny, my clock says 12:37 PM.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You were just saying 3 weeks ago "where are the losses" when looking at our schedule lol.

Had we played a game yet? I'm not afraid to change my stances, unlike some. Bought the hype and I'm not afraid to admit it. You able to come off whatever horse you're on?