Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Because these clowns were recruited for PC's archaic system. This isn't rocket science. 

Pre-Fickell you thought this roster could go 12-1

Post-Fickell you don't think this roster is bowl eligible

The mental gymnastics are getting irritating. It's cool to hold out hope, but stop acting like having the worst season in post-Barry Wisconsin football history was part of the plan. It wasn't. This is pathetic.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd be surprised if any of the WR transfers stay, or if anyone decent at QB wants to transfer in to this. Fickell's ability to sell players on BK's entire stance that it isn't him or his coaches and the talent PC left here is the only way we don't see Locke and lesser WR talent next year. Brutal. Allen is going pro or he'll go to Michigan, why would you stick around this either? 

I'm starting to wonder if he gets the offseason, unless we recruit and get transfers at a really high level.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm starting to wonder if he gets the offseason, unless we recruit and get transfers at a really high level.

He for sure gets next season. I would be very against firing him after one year, it's a "**** better turn around quick" convo with Mac though. Can wear your T.E.A.M vest all you want, but this needs to be an NFL offseason when it comes to roster turnover, or if you choose to build with these guys next year there are no excuses. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He for sure gets next season. I would be very against firing him after one year, it's a "**** better turn around quick" convo with Mac though. Can wear your T.E.A.M vest all you want, but this needs to be an NFL offseason when it comes to roster turnover, or if you choose to build with these guys next year there are no excuses. 

If he goes into the AD's office saying, "yeah I want to go with Locke next year", I'm 100% fine if he walks out unemployed.

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think we're all in unspoken agreement, Longo's a dead man walking?

Think it's the same as the returning players. I'm not going to tell Fickell what to do if I'm Mac, but I'm very clear you get one mulligan, and if Longo is the guy you want for a do or die year, that's your decision.

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Pre-Fickell you thought this roster could go 12-1

Post-Fickell you don't think this roster is bowl eligible

The mental gymnastics are getting irritating. It's cool to hold out hope, but stop acting like having the worst season in post-Barry Wisconsin football history was part of the plan. It wasn't. This is pathetic.

Bought the hype. Sue me. Didn't think PC could leave us in a worse spot but I was wrong. Dopey McGee ****ed this program beyond measure but people really think it's a Fickell problem. Watch the product on the field and tell me it's not a talent issue. You could scheme up whatever you want, the OL can't block, the WRs don't catch the football, and the defense? LOL

The talk of only giving him one more season is absolutely spoiled talk. He's got a class or more here because Mac isn't a reactionary turd like the fanbase and understands the nuance of the situation we're in. This isn't ******* hard to figure out seeing it all play out. 

I'll leave you people to your clown car tho. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Bought the hype. Sue me. Didn't think PC could leave us in a worse spot but I was wrong. Dopey McGee ****ed this program beyond measure but people really think it's a Fickell problem. Watch the product on the field and tell me it's not a talent issue. You could scheme up whatever you want, the OL can't block, the WRs don't catch the football, and the defense? LOL

The talk of only giving him one more season is absolutely spoiled talk. He's got a class or more here because Mac isn't a reactionary turd like the fanbase and understands the nuance of the situation we're in. This isn't ******* hard to figure out seeing it all play out. 

I'll leave you people to your clown car tho. 

Man you are like a jealous, spurned ex with PC, it's getting sad.

Jim Leonhard just smoked this Northwestern team on the road last year I'll remind you.

The Badgers are more talented than Northwestern, anyone in this CFB forum will tell you that, we just got smoked at home. They're more talented than Indiana too. Just got smoked by them as well.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Man you are like a jealous, spurned ex with PC, it's getting sad.

Jim Leonhard just smoked this Northwestern team on the road last year I'll remind you.

The Badgers are more talented than Northwestern, anyone in the CFB will tell you that, we just got smoked at home. They're more talented than Indiana too. Just got smoked by them as well.

We have more 4* QBs on our roster right now than Northwestern and Indiana have in the combined history of their programs, recruited by this staff for this specific scheme, and at 12 points/game over 2 games somehow it's a talent issue.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

For all the **** we give our defense, we'd be 9-1 if we scored 28 points a game. They've been fine. 6 points against Iowa. 10 points against OSU. 14 points against Indiana. 10 points against Northwestern.

And our last 2 wins were a miracle we pulled out of our *** against Illinois, and a game against Rutgers that we got lucky on a 14 points pick 6 swing in a game we won by 11. We're closer than it looks to losing the last 6 in Big 10 play.

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We have more 4* QBs on our roster right now than Northwestern and Indiana have in the combined history of their programs, recruited by this staff for this specific scheme, and at 12 points/game over 2 games somehow it's a talent issue.

We're a fluky win vs a bad Illinois team away from being a 4-6 team with wins over Buffalo, GA Southern, Purdue and Rutgers.

Oof. This is worse than any GA year. 

• Like 1