Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

The last time we started 7-0? We eventually got up to 9-0 and then lost our last three games 49-14 (@ Michigan State), 30-7 (@ Iowa) and 24-21 (vs UGA in the Outback Bowl).

Let's not do that again.

BTW, that Sparty team that ****housed us? They went 5-7 and lost to Hawaii....

Edited by bkobow05

Watching Chase Wolf highlights and...I'm kinda shocked. Why? I think I like him more than Jack Coan. Quicker release, played against better competition in high school, better athlete and he arguably has a better arm than Coan (if not, they are very similar). I dunno, man. I may have been wrong about this kid when I said I didn't understand why we chose him over Ben Bryant. What I like most is that he can throw rolling to his left or right and it doesn't affect his arm strength much. The only thing weird about him is his arm slot changes on the rollouts. I like him though. I think his style of play could open up the playbook more and use his athleticism some. Been a while since we've had a QB that could run if things break down or no one gets open.

Yeah, after further thought, I like him a lot. Like him better than Coan and definitely more than Bryant. I like Graham Mertz more due to the fact that he's a more physically gifted kid but, man, Wolf looks solid as hell. 

Edited by bkobow05

According to multiple reports, cornerback Titus Booker is no longer with the Wisconsin Badgers football team.

Fox Sports Wisconsin’s Dave Heller first reported the news, with the Wisconsin Sports Zone Network’s Zach Heilprin and the Wisconsin State Journal’s Jason Galloway also confirming the departure of the Illinois native from the program.

On 10/25/2017 at 1:33 AM, bkobow05 said:

Watching Chase Wolf highlights and...I'm kinda shocked. Why? I think I like him more than Jack Coan. Quicker release, played against better competition in high school, better athlete and he arguably has a better arm than Coan (if not, they are very similar). I dunno, man. I may have been wrong about this kid when I said I didn't understand why we chose him over Ben Bryant. What I like most is that he can throw rolling to his left or right and it doesn't affect his arm strength much. The only thing weird about him is his arm slot changes on the rollouts. I like him though. I think his style of play could open up the playbook more and use his athleticism some. Been a while since we've had a QB that could run if things break down or no one gets open.

Yeah, after further thought, I like him a lot. Like him better than Coan and definitely more than Bryant. I like Graham Mertz more due to the fact that he's a more physically gifted kid but, man, Wolf looks solid as hell. 

@ramssuperbowl99 Have you gotten the chance to watch Wolf at all? I know you were pretty meh on him when he first committed but I was wondering if he's grown on you or you've seen anything you like from him.

7 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 Have you gotten the chance to watch Wolf at all? I know you were pretty meh on him when he first committed but I was wondering if he's grown on you or you've seen anything you like from him.

Not really. Honestly, given how gettable Jack Tuttle was, when we passed on him for a guy we dropped I mentally tuned out on QB recruiting. Really excited about Coan and Mertz though.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not really. Honestly, given how gettable Jack Tuttle was, when we passed on him for a guy we dropped I mentally tuned out on QB recruiting. Really excited about Coan and Mertz though.

I think he’s better than Coan, man. I truly do. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

This offense...

That throw from Horni is the type I hate.  He doesn't have to arm to make that throw so why try it.  I don't know if he thinks his arm is better than it is but man.  He shouldn't have thrown that.  He is good when he has quick throws not that type