Detroit Lions VS Gmen Sunday 10/27

MortexLion

Image result for detroit lions vs new york giants

Well From the Injury Report it looks like we will see Da'Shawn Hand for the first time this season which is nice.  Looks like Darius Slay is out plus Amani and Mike D.

I'm really hoping the Defence Steps it up this game and limits a team to under 300 yards and a couple turn overs plus some QB hits. I think Stafford and Bevell are clicking and I believe we should see some good deep balls and skem against this Giants team.

Lets get this three game losing streak over already!!!!

GO LIONS!!!

32 Lions /17 Giants

26 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Image result for detroit lions vs new york giants

Well From the Injury Report it looks like we will see Da'Shawn Hand for the first time this season which is nice.  Looks like Darius Slay is out plus Amani and Mike D.

I'm really hoping the Defence Steps it up this game and limits a team to under 300 yards and a couple turn overs plus some QB hits. I think Stafford and Bevell are clicking and I believe we should see some good deep balls and skem against this Giants team.

Lets get this three game losing streak over already!!!!

GO LIONS!!!

32 Lions /17 Giants

I think that's a pretty good guess for the score. I do feel like Saquon has a chance to grind out 100 yards and a score but the rest of the squad will struggle. It's entirely possible that both offenses go off and we wind up in more of a shootout than expected. Especially if Saquon gets things rolling and other pieces like Golden Tate or Evan Engram make an impact.

I was going to edit this in but Does anyone feel or think that this is a game that decides if we are buyers or sells come Monday and Tuesday? I personally think they are going to see what the run game has to offer and if it isn't much I think we get trade for a RB but if not we stay with the group we got...If the Dline looks Horrible again we get a pass rusher...I have a feeling if we dont make a move and sit with a 5th for Diggs some people will be mad... I'm not saying thats a waste but I think a player and a pick or picks together we get someone.

On 2019-10-25 at 5:31 PM, MortexLion said:

I was going to edit this in but Does anyone feel or think that this is a game that decides if we are buyers or sells come Monday and Tuesday? I personally think they are going to see what the run game has to offer and if it isn't much I think we get trade for a RB but if not we stay with the group we got...If the Dline looks Horrible again we get a pass rusher...I have a feeling if we dont make a move and sit with a 5th for Diggs some people will be mad... I'm not saying thats a waste but I think a player and a pick or picks together we get someone.

In theory however winning this game doesn’t change much. They have to win the next three to keep pace with the division. I would like to think they could be buyers but I don’t think it will happen.

Edited by diehardlionfan

I think Stafford is going to have a big day. With KJ out it limits the already limited running game. He’s been throwing downfield with great results. I think the short game returns to offset the running game which boosts a Stafford to 400+ yards.

the Beast is hungry and the Lion feasts today! Lions 41 Giants 17.....🤠

• Like 2