Which of these new players will have the biggest impact in 2017?

JLambert58

Which of these new players will have the biggest impact in 2017?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these new players will have the biggest impact in 2017?

• T.J. Watt
    • JuJu Smith-Schuster
    • Justin Hunter
    • James Connor
    • Terrell Watson
    • Joe Haden
    • Mike Hilton
    • Coty Sensabaugh
    • Cameron Sutton
    • Vance McDonald

2 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

My first attempt to put up a poll so sorry for the delay.  

I hope you're right that Sutton can come back and make an impact.  Typically, hammys aren't as bad as some injuries.  

I think they'll designate him for return eventually. Part of the reason I have him on there is I think they might try him on some returns. Now say what you will about Tomlin and not using defensive players, but Sutton has done it. 

I get Tomlins thought process but I think it's something to override if the guys is good. 

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I think they'll designate him for return eventually. Part of the reason I have him on there is I think they might try him on some returns. Now say what you will about Tomlin and not using defensive players, but Sutton has done it. 

I get Tomlins thought process but I think it's something to override if the guys is good. 

I hope you're right.  We need to get AB off of PR and Sutton had a very respectable 14.3 yds/return at Tenn.  

Still wondering who's going to be the KR?   Not as important as it once was, but that's a thin group we've got to choose from.  Hopefully someone emerges as the guy.  

Ill be happy with anyone in the secondary or a pass rusher having a nice impact.

I do think Juju could end up having a bigger impact than I anticipated.    I think he could eventually overtake the 3rd WR spot from Rogers.

1. TJ Watt - - Great start and he looks like he is for real. I didn't like the draft pick, but I understand what the Steelers saw in him.

2. Joe Haden - - As he gets more comfortable with the safeties and the defense, I think he will do some very good things for us and help make Burns better as well.

3. Ju Ju Smith-Shuster - - Not a big first game and it was chock full of penalties, but I think he will do some good things catching and improve blocking.

4. Mike Hilton - - Will get better and do some things here to help improve our coverage.

5. Justin Hunter - -  My back-up man crush.  I think he will do some good things getting deep.  I love a WR who can run and CATCH.

consider how well Watt has played, but lets not forget Chickillo either, put him on the list.  Both of these players - but why you may ask? Harrison is being preserved and Bud has a tendency towards being injured and Moats isn't near as good in this scheme as any of them.  This could be a break out year for Chickillo and Watt is already showing signs of being related to JJ Watt. He is relentless which is the kind of leader this team needs. Chickillo never lets up either. On the contrary , this was not the case a few years back when we missed the playoffs etc.  These are 2 key players IMO

Archived