PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

Don't care about preseason games tbh. Let me know once we can make trades, I need to ship out quite a few players (Want to start Rashan Gary and focus train him, so one of Preston Smith / Zadarius Smith will be traded, etc.). And of course Rodgers too. Not sure that I'll trade him for any other QB, will likely just wait until the draft to get a quarterback.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Don't care about preseason games tbh. Let me know once we can make trades, I need to ship out quite a few players (Want to start Rashan Gary and focus train him, so one of Preston Smith / Zadarius Smith will be traded, etc.). And of course Rodgers too. Not sure that I'll trade him for any other QB, will likely just wait until the draft to get a quarterback.

With everyone joined I say trading season is open. Just don’t take all the good FA while I’m at work.

23 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

With everyone joined I say trading season is open. Just don’t take all the good FA while I’m at work.

24 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Going to try really hard to trade for one of the Devin’s. Need a nice lb to manage the defense 

Hmmm...I’m gonna hop on and steal Devin Bush...;).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

It's going to be one long season with the Phins. I'm getting destroyed.

You took a Grier led team to a super bowl and won it...I think you’ll get it figured out lol. Maybe won’t dominate but you’ll get a groove eventually.