PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

52 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @holt_bruce81. Totally missed Hill being back there for that 3rd and long scramble. Two game changing fumbles too, that goal line QB sneak that somehow resulted in you not only sacking but forcing a fumble and recovering had me shook. Well played man. Jets beat the Packers, 23-21.

Thanks man, yeah I thought It was going to be a long game when you drove it right down the field and scored on your opening drive. I got really lucky on a few of those plays....thank god I have 2 monster safeties......And when you sacked me to make it 4th and forever knocking me out of FG range with like 40 seconds left, I thought For sure I had Screwed myself. 

GG man, was a good SB last season vs you as well. 

• Like 2

Humble brag here....I didn’t get much for Sam Donald, but I felt Like I had To trade him, he was a FA at the end of the season and I really couldn’t afford to pay him, and I didnt Really want to anyways.....Traded him in a deal that sent Haskins my way. Seems like it worked out. Now I have The money to sign some other guys and lock others up long term. 

.....Watch Donald sign a 1 year/$3 million dollar deal in free agency....

• Like 2