PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

So when you Scout guys, when their scouting talent is lower than their round projection...does that always mean bust? Scouting one dude who's lowest grade was like a B+ but i think he was projected as a 1st rounder and his scouting talent was a 2nd round. Just doesn't seem right. Dude looked like a stud 

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So when you Scout guys, when their scouting talent is lower than their round projection...does that always mean bust? Scouting one dude who's lowest grade was like a B+ but i think he was projected as a 1st rounder and his scouting talent was a 2nd round. Just doesn't seem right. Dude looked like a stud 

TBH I just interpret it as:

Late-Mid 1st or higher = Hidden Dev (Star, Superstar, X-Factor)
Late 1st or later = Normal Dev

Those late firsts are sometimes hard to predict where they'll fall. But I'm fairly certain anyone's true 'talent' of mid or high 1st is guaranteed Star at least. Depending on what the position is, you could improve the development trait.

Separate note, FS was a huge need for me, since Troy Apke was my starter and he was sitting at like 68, but he's actually developed twice for me now and is a 74 Superstar, so I think I'm just going to focus train him and not need safety anymore.

• Like 1