Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

hockeys explanation makes sense. Yours does not. I’m guessing that you weren’t actually roleblocked and passed the info to hockey. Then you passed bad info to hockey. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I forget how bad you are in this game.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That explanation makes far more sense than the nonsense dribbling from that mouth of yours 

It's arguably one of the dumbest things I've ever read, and I moderate Gen. So, it's REALLY stupid. You're about to let @The Orca get over on you, that's like losing to the Dolphins...

Nonetheless, I've contributed to the extent I can contribute to this particular group. I can't save you from yourself, so have at it...

ComplicatedAliveAcornweevil-size_restric

... I'm out.

Just now, ET80 said:

It's arguably one of the dumbest things I've ever read, and I moderate Gen. So, it's REALLY stupid. You're about to let @The Orca get over on you, that's like losing to the Dolphins...

Nonetheless, I've contributed to the extent I can contribute to this particular group. I can't save you from yourself, so have at it...

ComplicatedAliveAcornweevil-size_restric

... I'm out.

Do you know the first step a person takes when they’re wrong? 

they attack the person. 

you’re scum and you’re about to die. Knock off the petty personal attacks and get over it. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

they attack the person. 

you’re scum and you’re about to die. Knock off the petty personal attacks and get over it. 

Ok boomer

Not sure of the relevance here. I’m not a boomer nor would I be offended if I was. 

THAT'S me being petty.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

they attack the person. 

I'm moreso flabbergasted of your leap of logic on passing Hockey a false note. What in this game gives you any sort of inclination that such an ability exists? (False being the operative word...)

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THAT'S me being petty.

I'm moreso flabbergasted of your leap of logic on passing Hockey a false note. What in this game gives you any sort of inclination that such an ability exists? (False being the operative word...)

Why wouldn’t it exist? First note passed is to build credit of the report. 2nd note passed is give a false positive. 

I’m the games that I’ve seen notes be able to be passed, there was never any inclination that it existed until it manifested by way of someone announcing it. So I’m not sure what you’re trying to argue there. 

Why wouldn’t it exist? First note passed is to build credit of the report. 2nd note passed is give a false positive. 

The first note was passed TO me. The 2nd note was passed FROM me. So, how does the logic above hold? How am I building credit by receiving a note I didn't ask for? How would I leverage said credit by then passing a note to someone?

I’m the games that I’ve seen notes be able to be passed, there was never any inclination that it existed until it manifested by way of someone announcing it. So I’m not sure what you’re trying to argue there. 

I need you to re-think what happened, based on what I just said above.

Or, kill me.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

The first note was passed TO me. The 2nd note was passed FROM me. So, how does the logic above hold? How am I building credit by receiving a note I didn't ask for? How would I leverage said credit by then passing a note to someone?

I need you to re-think what happened, based on what I just said above.

Or, kill me.

I don’t think you’re telling the truth about the first note ..... I’ve already stated that. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think you’re telling the truth about the first note ..... I’ve already stated that. 

So then why bring it up?

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why wouldn’t it exist? First note passed is to build credit of the report. 

So in essence, the note Hockey got (which we've corroborated) is this "build credit" report, isn't it?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Dude I already sent the move in to hit you there’s no amount of BS that you can spew to change that. 

Let it be known, you cost us this game. I'll make sure to remind you of your error (and you of all people know I'm petty enough to remember this for YEARS).

Hope you're prepared.