Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's messing with you, counselor

I’m constantly trying to grow. I’m being honest. He even reached out to me as support when I was really struggling so this kind of sucks. I understand it’s a game. But maybe I should have just stayed away. It’s cool once the game ends everyone will see the truth. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m constantly trying to grow. I’m being honest. He even reached out to me as support when I was really struggling so this kind of sucks. I understand it’s a game. But maybe I should have just stayed away. It’s cool once the game ends everyone will see the truth. 

I did reach out to you for support and I meant every word. There’s nothing personal behind this whatsoever, I just don’t for a second think you’re telling the truth here. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I did reach out to you for support and I meant every word. There’s nothing personal behind this whatsoever, I just don’t for a second think you’re telling the truth here. 

Ok I’m not commenting anymore in this game. I’ll follow the votes. I’ve told the truth. Others have found me to be town. So I’ve said all I can. Been honest about my role and alignment from the beginning. Honest about that I’ve been protecting myself. So I’ll leave it in your hands. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ok I’m not commenting anymore in this game. I’ll follow the votes. I’ve told the truth. Others have found me to be town. So I’ve said all I can. Been honest about my role and alignment from the beginning. Honest about that I’ve been protecting myself. So I’ll leave it in your hands. 

But you’ve also said you are scum, several times in fact. So which part is being honest? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But you’ve also said you are scum, several times in fact. So which part is being honest? 

I was playing around trying to have fun. Because people assume me taking over for KSJ had some kind of non town association for me. Again I’m done. Vote the way you want.

Why would you need to worry about slipping in regards to counselor .......

You're trying to figure out if I'm alone or not in general. Has nothing to do with counselor. He's just your whipping boy at the current point in time like ET was yesterday. You're not fooling anyone, namely me. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You're trying to figure out if I'm alone or not in general. Has nothing to do with counselor. He's just your whipping boy at the current point in time like ET was yesterday. You're not fooling anyone, namely me. 

So, your logic here is that I’m purposely “attacking” counselor so that you would slip? 

So, your logic here is that I’m purposely “attacking” counselor so that you would slip? 

Again, not counselor specifically. He's just the person right now. Eventually you will go through the paces on everyone, seeing if I have any sort of reaction to anyone. It's logical and methodical, its just not going to work