Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

This group hasn't really posted enough for me to get a read on yet. Which unfortunately is literally half of the remaining players.

Counselor is clearly scum based on KSJ's previous actions, refusal to get mod killed and rather staying in the game seeking replacement and then Counselor immediately pointing fingers at others. 

Pickle has liked all the right posts, clearly town. 

Bcb is a ninja as town or scum. Basically will just have to make a choice on him at some point. 

Gopher hasn't tried to infuriate me yet, which I find highly curious. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Counselor is clearly scum based on KSJ's previous actions, refusal to get mod killed and rather staying in the game seeking replacement and then Counselor immediately pointing fingers at others. 

Pickle has liked all the right posts, clearly town. 

Bcb is a ninja as town or scum. Basically will just have to make a choice on him at some point. 

Gopher hasn't tried to infuriate me yet, which I find highly curious. 

i dont think we need swag anymore now that we got the new you

Just now, Malfatron said:

i dont think we need swag anymore now that we got the new you

Swag has always been a bit superfluous when he and I were on the same side, he just wasn't aware of it. That's why we are so often on opposite sides...have to keep things a little more even to keep a mafia game balanced. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

internal thoughts of daboyle

"ooh ooh, a civ might be the lynch leader this time. act casual, butters. dont seem too eager now"

is this because i'm dominating the civilization game

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

is this because i'm dominating the civilization game

You haven't spoken a lot in this game. So I need to do some background on you. I have a very important question that will go a long way in determining how I feel about you moving forward. Let me know when you're ready 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You haven't spoken a lot in this game. So I need to do some background on you. I have a very important question that will go a long way in determining how I feel about you moving forward. Let me know when you're ready 

go ahead