Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

i dont need players to post to get lock reads from them

Very suspicious how he is hedging on any reads based on inactivity. I mean, at this point, I don't know how anyone is less than like 90% on all their scum and town reads. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Very suspicious how he is hedging on any reads based on inactivity. I mean, at this point, I don't know how anyone is less than like 90% on all their scum and town reads. 

yep. in fact, we could pretty much just make a lynch queue now and speed round the rest of the game

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's what I thought when I saw @daboyle250's posts as well. Full on troll job. 

It's not intentionally a troll job lol

This game has gone very slowly (3 days since the start of the game and we're only on night 1?) and there isn't a lot for me to do so I really only go on when something is developing or I need to actually participate to avoid potential punishment.

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

This game has gone very slowly (3 days since the start of the game and we're only on night 1?) and there isn't a lot for me to do so I really only go on when something is developing or I need to actually participate to avoid potential punishment.

Mystery solved @theuntouchable. This explains the overt troll job feeling. I am satisfied with this explanation. 

Great job by the scooby gang to figure this one out. 

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

there have been 2 deaths.....how about the people voting mwil. do you think mafia bandwagoned that at all? or are there all civs there?

Edited by Malfatron

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

there have been 2 deaths.....how about the people voting mwil. do you think mafia bandwagoned that at all? or are there all civs there?

Truthfully? I feel like it's a little of both. Some might have voted for not Mwil to try and put heat on someone else and some might have voted for mwil because they realized that voting to lynch him is necessary for potential heat to ease off them.

9 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Truthfully? I feel like it's a little of both. Some might have voted for not Mwil to try and put heat on someone else and some might have voted for mwil because they realized that voting to lynch him is necessary for potential heat to ease off them.

spoken like a true politician

• Like 1