Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yet he totally does fit our movie. hes on the short list. i think other players are very likely to take him

i thought your 2nd favorite actor is Kurt Russell but hes off your board

Kurt Russell is my second favorite person that is an actor, but he’s not my second favorite as far as best acting ability.  Do you know who my second favorite actor is?  Or third I guess because sometimes I do say it’s Russell.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Kurt Russell is my second favorite person that is an actor, but he’s not my second favorite as far as best acting ability.  Do you know who my second favorite actor is?  Or third I guess because sometimes I do say it’s Russell.

I was about to say, I found a post where you called Russell your second favorite actor so I assumed it was him

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Does his first name start with a D? 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

yes. i do. 

14 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

definitely seems like more than enough interest to keep this going and maybe even expand on it. 

I was thinking about having a Best Movie of All time battle. Was going to have nominations for brackets in different general genre's, have those threads run for a week and pull the top 10 nominations from every genre and throw them into a massive bracket seeded by # of noms and have movies go head to head in discussion/vote threads every week to widdle down to one, the best movie ever according to FF. Anyone interested in something like that?

No because every time this has happened it’s always been Shawshank Redemption and all you morons here wouldn’t know the greatest movie ever made if you were tied to a ****ing couch and forced to watch it the rest of this winter.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No because every time this has happened it’s always been Shawshank Redemption and all you morons here wouldn’t know the greatest movie ever made if you were tied to a ****ing couch and forced to watch it the rest of this winter.

I concur this forum has awful taste in movies and even worst taste in music 

• Like 1