Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The problem is we relied on Zeke when he was playing awful. 

Throw that ball 4 times from within the 10 and I bet we score. Or hell, let Dak run it. 

And... even if we DID call a run, why not line up with a full back or at least a few TEs and use our power RB to try and smash out two yards? Instead we were 3 wide in a shotgun and tried to get cute when they were obviously keying on Zeke. We weren't going to trick them with a pass formation hand off.

I agree we should have passed, but even the run they called sucked compared to other running plays.

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

And... even if we DID call a run, why not line up with a full back or at least a few TEs and use our power RB to try and smash out two yards? Instead we were 3 wide in a shotgun and tried to get cute when they were obviously keying on Zeke. We weren't going to trick them with a pass formation hand off.

I agree we should have passed, but even the run they called sucked compared to other running plays.

I really cant wait to watch the all22. Because from the broadcast, they 100% were *not* keying on Zeke. He just kept running into the teeth of the DT gap assignments. They were crossing the face of our OL, all he had to do was cutback. 

But you are correct, that they would have been better served in a jumbo package there if they planned on running it 2 times in a row for clock purposes. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I really cant wait to watch the all22. Because from the broadcast, they 100% were *not* keying on Zeke.

You may be the only person to think that. The secondary was wide open all night, and there were defenders in the backfield 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I dont like this. It sounds like he is scapegoating his rookie OC. That said, it goes back to what I thought. This forum has the asinine view that if its good Kellen called it and if its bad, then "Garrett must have called that". Its utterly stupid and completely unfounded. The games, the game plans, the offense is Kellens. Moore screwed up. Call it growing pains. He has done more good than bad for us, so ill forgive him. 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Tavon is a dumbarse then. 

And it shows that once again listening to what the broadcasters say and assuming its correct is fools gold.