The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Yeah, I already explained how your explanation made no sense and you’re clearly lying and defending MWil, but we can go back through that if you want.  Not sure how it’s going to help you though, or are you hoping the endless argument about the word “skim” will make the initial case seem tainted?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Also, I had already mentioned the no claim rule this game, then swag did, then matts made sure to point out that swags comment made him go read the rules

so matts must’ve not been reading OR skimming :D

Or, he was privately lobbying for the modkill and wanted some thread cover to point toward for fake outrage later... you know, like MWil did.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Did you miss the post like an hor or so ago where I pointed out that you and I have different definitions of skim? My first "read up" I read very quickly through the post to scan for any useful information that jumped out.

“Correct”

If this is too complicated, far fetched or suspicious to you then I dont know what to say. But this is a pointless debate; especially because we both know you understand the context.

“correct”

and we both know you understood what I meant when I said "correct" for that matter. Im sure Dome understood it as well, but he is the king of taking singular words and attempting to apply them out of context.... So I am pretty sure he is trolling me. 

“Correct”

im saying correct because really it can mean anything, not because I agree with you

see how stupid that is matts?

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

He accused you of not reading and you said “correct” and didn’t refute him with the follow up 

then you tried to say that you were reading, and your “correct” referred to skimming, which is the same as reading, but saying “correct” to a guy that just said you aren’t reading makes no sense unless you’re trying to say you weren’t reading 

SMH. 

He accused me of not reading. 

*stop here, pause, collect your thoughts*

Then he stated I skimmed through.

Then I responded "correct" and referenced the skimming part 3 different ways. Even saying that it was the second time.

I had also already addressed his complaint that reading =/= skimming and how I used the word differently (ya know, the actual definition of it) hours ago. 

This is a waste of time. I feel like no one else on the planet (including Swag) was confused as to my point. If it did trip you up, my bad. If you are trolling, you are a ****. 

I think that is it, actually: matts faceplanted the initial bit, then when I consolidated it down, he decided that a pointless and endless argument about some tertiary aspect of the bit would detract from the overall point.

So, let’s be clear: Matts was defending MWil, and then faceplanted in the explanation for that defense.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Or, he was privately lobbying for the modkill and wanted some thread cover to point toward for fake outrage later... you know, like MWil did.

Oh yeah.... orca lobby’s for the modkill and is obviously annoyed by your non claim 

matts has to take up the other side

i like it. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This again. 

Never change. I love watching you be wrong repeatedly. It is seriously one of my favorite things. Watching you stand on your pedestal, pounding your chest about how right you are... But you are the most consistent thing in this game. 

Unfortunately its consistently wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

“Correct”

“correct”

“Correct”

im saying correct because really it can mean anything, not because I agree with you

see how stupid that is matts?

Yes, I see how stupid you are being. 

Matts, I don’t think your interpretation is any better.  Because you’re answering affirmatively that you “skimmed the first few lines when looking for a slip” even if we accept your definition of skim.

So, what?  You’ve gone from not reading to reading stupidly.  That’s where you want to be?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

SMH. 

He accused me of not reading. 

Then he stated I skimmed through.

Then I responded "correct" and referenced the skimming part 3 different ways. Even saying that it was the second time.

I had also already addressed his complaint that reading =/= skimming and how I used the word differently (ya know, the actual definition of it) hours ago. 

This is a waste of time. I feel like no one else on the planet (including Swag) was confused as to my point. If it did trip you up, my bad. If you are trolling, you are a ****. 

It’s absolutely absurd that you think I’m the one who might be confused here.

you’re using words improperly and accusing other people of being confused for not knowing what those words mean in the matts dictionary 

then you’re posting definitions from the real dictionary and going “see!” as if they don’t directly contradict what you’re claiming you were trying to say when you used the word.

This is truly unbelievable, I have to believe you’re doing it out of pride rather than a lack of understanding, but maybe I’m giving you too much credit 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It’s absolutely absurd that you think I’m the one who might be confused here.

you’re using words improperly and accusing other people of being confused for not knowing what those words mean in the matts dictionary 

then you’re posting definitions from the real dictionary and going “see!” as if they don’t directly contradict what you’re claiming you were trying to say when you used the word.

This is truly unbelievable, I have to believe you’re doing it out of pride rather than a lack of understanding, but maybe I’m giving you too much credit 

I mean, read my post before this post (that I quoted).  He’s trying to get us twisted and it’s pointless.  Even if we accept what he’s saying as true, the end product is “Yeah, I skimmed the first few lines when looking for a slip.”

Matts wanting to die on the hill of “skim” just makes me think he wants the rest avoided.