The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dude. Every time I am town you say I am scum.

Literally every game I play you say I am scum. 

Yeah, which makes the fact that you always do the schtick about me always being wrong as scum, but not always as Town is pretty compelling to me.

Just now, Dome said:

Matts is also forgetting later that he says stabbing and murder are actually the same thing but he was only referring to one of them when he said “correct”

You have that backasswards. 

I am saying that "didnt read" is not the same as skimming. 

You are literally completely twisted in what I am saying. Maybe thats the source of your confusion. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, which makes the fact that you always do the schtick about me always being wrong as scum, but not always as Town is pretty compelling to me.

Pull the times I have done this "schtick" as scum, or we will chalk it up as one more time you lied and are wrong.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You have that backasswards. 

I am saying that "didnt read" is not the same as skimming. 

You are literally completely twisted in what I am saying. Maybe thats the source of your confusion. 

correct 

not really, I’m just using the matts version. 

I mean, it stands out based on the recent contrast: you were Town in Orca’s game and I was a key figure in getting you lynched, and you didn’t say a word about this.  

You were Town in Final Fantasy, and I was pushing you early and hard, and you didn’t do this schtick.  

I was one of two key figures who pushed you hard in the Pirate Game and got you lynched as Town, and you didn’t say a word about this.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you’ve only ever done this “you’re always wrong, i can’t wait to drink your tears” schtick as Town twice, and you’ve done five times as scum.  

What do I need to read again here? It seems clear to me. You are stating that on 5 occasions as scum I have done the "youre always wrong" schtick.

I am asking for those 5 examples. 

Face it, matts: I got your meta dead to rights.  And I’m not going to simply acquiesce to your demands when I don’t have to.  I can prove it as needed.  

Remember The Burbs when you almost got me lynched just by saying “I got a tell on swag” and then never elaborating on it for a year because it didn’t exist?  I don’t see how you think you have the clout to make demands, and if they’re not met, then declare the sum and substance invalid.